2021 Anime Watch Challenge

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member

Once you complete a challenge please post a reply to this thread with which challenge you completed and what it was you watched to complete it.

THIS CHALLENGE WILL ONLY START ON THE 1ST OF JANUARY 2021. ANY CHALLENGES COMPLETED BEFORE THIS DATE WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

If you find any errors or you are struggling to open anything please PM me.

GOOD LUCK

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Auxj9c4zV0o7hm0t5SPyX1rqhf0J?e=cKHNLd

Completed:

Watch an anime from the year you joined MAF-
@Gemxtria - Akudama Drive - 2020

Watch an anime featuring the genres Horror, Vampire or Demons-
@Gemxtria - The Junjo Ito Collection - Horror

oh no sorry
i forgot all about it. i will try to pick more anime and try to post the names here.

Blackangel said:
oh no sorry
i forgot all about it. i will try to pick more anime and try to post the names here.
I'll tag a few people. I think this'll be a fun way for people to get back into watching a lot

gemxtria said:
I'll tag a few people. I think this'll be a fun way for people to get back into watching a lot

that's true lol
back in the day, we really used to get carried away with watching but it's different now.

HannahCN said:
This might be an excuse for me to watch Space Brothers.

you mean the really long one released in 90's?
it's going to take a while to complete it hannah. i would rather stick with a short anime.

I'm currently watching Akudama Drive which fulfills the "Watch an anime from the year you joined MAF". This should be completed soon :)

gemxtria said:
I'm currently watching Akudama Drive which fulfills the "Watch an anime from the year you joined MAF". This should be completed soon :)

oh wow
cool and i am sure you will be the winner of this event gem.

Even I am watching one piece
Does that mean I can add one anime to my anime list of the year?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have started watching one piece again
I wonder if it counts as it's not a new anime in my anime list
One of the challenges is rewatch your favourite anime. Would you class One piece as that?

gemxtria said:
One of the challenges is rewatch your favourite anime. Would you class One piece as that?

Well I am not exactly re-watching it.
Not sure but I suppose we can try to make use of it. Thank you for that

Back