20,000 posts in One Piece Forums!

oioi ...star .. correct your post... u've posted 20 instead of 20,000 ... and great... thats cool ... and well ... lets sets our hopes for even higher milestones..

Albert Newton said:
oioi ...star .. correct your post... u've posted 20 instead of 20,000 ... and great... thats cool ... and well ... lets sets our hopes for even higher milestones..

My bad :(

Well, I hope we reach the 100k post milestone within an year. Is it too much to ask? :D

try to communicate with them through facebook or any other means.. and try to do it when the forum is active o atleast we are active so that they dont feel bored after coming back ..

Albert Newton said:
try to communicate with them through facebook or any other means.. and try to do it when the forum is active o atleast we are active so that they dont feel bored after coming back ..

They are all NBF members. So I don't know them much :(

Albert Newton said:
yeah... maybe we'll have to bring old users back ...by one or the other means..

Bulk email is also another way to bring people back. It also sounds like you haven't sent a bulk email in the lifespan of the forum (which is 1000% okay because no-one wants like 7 bulk emails from the same site with pretty much the same content).

20K huh? Wish my forum was heading to that kind of target hehe! Congrats to all those that have contributed.

Congrats..................And, I am in contact with a few NBF members..............I'll ask them..............But, I can't guarantee that they'll come back..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Congrats..................And, I am in contact with a few NBF members..............I'll ask them..............But, I can't guarantee that they'll come back..............

That would be great :D

Back