1st Attack on Titan Compilation Film's Trailer Streamed

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Pony Canyon began streaming a trailer for the Shingeki no Kyojin: Zenpen Guren no Yumiya (Attack on Titan Part I: Crimson Bow and Arrow) film on Saturday................ The compilation film will open in Japan on November 22...................

The anime's official website announced that the film will include a new Training Corps scene with Eren and Jean that did not air in the original television anime.........................

The 2013 Attack on Titan television series is being recompiled into two theatrical films. The second film, Shingeki no Kyojin K?hen: Jiyu no Tsubasa (Attack on Titan Part II: Wings of Freedom), will open next year.........................

Link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is too much violence in SNK.Still,I might watch these movies,when I have some time in my hands :D

Great information :)

@[Star_Of_Hope] I like it for the story, background music and the voice acting............And, pleasure..............

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Star_Of_Hope] I like it for the story, background music and the voice acting............And, pleasure..............

But the story,how can a giant with no brains, whatsoever can exist.That part is difficult to comprehend.

Star_Of_Hope said:
But the story,how can a giant with no brains, whatsoever can exist.That part is difficult to comprehend.

They weren't intelligent, as humans are, that is for sure =) But if you compare them to animals, then maybe they don't look too dumb. For me titans looked like walking machines more than living creatures. And of course it is a fantasy story, there would be unrealistic parts. But I think they did a fair attempt to make it consistent.

You are right about it being very violent though, it is not a kind of show one watches to relax : D

Sindar said:
They weren't intelligent, as humans are, that is for sure =) But if you compare them to animals, then maybe they don't look too dumb. For me titans looked like walking machines more than living creatures. And of course it is a fantasy story, there would be unrealistic parts. But I think they did a fair attempt to make it consistent.

You are right about it being very violent though, it is not a kind of show one watches to relax : D

I can't believe they make shows like that for teenagers to watch. I remember Hellsing. The violence is a bit too much in that anime too.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I can't believe they make shows like that for teenagers to watch. I remember Hellsing. The violence is a bit too much in that anime too.

I know what you mean, it seems like a bad idea to let kids watch all those gore scenes. Hellsing was very graphic too, with people being ripped apart and such.
Though I remember myself watching it for the first time. I can't remember exactly how old I was, maybe 15 or something. I saw just one scene, but a very bloody one, where Alexander Anderson pierced Alucard with his sword-knife things a dozen times. I remember that it did not make me uncomfortable in any way : D I felt bad for Alucard cause I thought it would take him a long time to heal (I obviously knew nothing about this show back then =) ). But yeah, gore left no impression on me. Things like that started to impress me only years later. It takes a certain level of experience to be able to see the atrocity of violence, when you see it on the screen, especially in a cartoon form, and kids don't necessarily have that experience. So when those teenagers watch Attack on Titan, they probably don't feel as grossed out and depressed as older people, so it may not be a harmful experience for them.

Sindar said:
I know what you mean, it seems like a bad idea to let kids watch all those gore scenes. Hellsing was very graphic too, with people being ripped apart and such.
Though I remember myself watching it for the first time. I can't remember exactly how old I was, maybe 15 or something. I saw just one scene, but a very bloody one, where Alexander Anderson pierced Alucard with his sword-knife things a dozen times. I remember that it did not make me uncomfortable in any way : D I felt bad for Alucard cause I thought it would take him a long time to heal (I obviously knew nothing about this show back then =) ). But yeah, gore left no impression on me. Things like that started to impress me only years later. It takes a certain level of experience to be able to see the atrocity of violence, when you see it on the screen, especially in a cartoon form, and kids don't necessarily have that experience. So when those teenagers watch Attack on Titan, they probably don't feel as grossed out and depressed as older people, so it may not be a harmful experience for them.

I choose anime based on genres :D I don't want to see too much blood. I don't know the effect on children but I get the feeling that humans are really fragile(while watching such gore anime)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I choose anime based on genres :D I don't want to see too much blood. I don't know the effect on children but I get the feeling that humans are really fragile(while watching such gore anime)

I think I know what you mean, it is not a pleasant feeling. That is why I don't like it when on TV they show gory footage from catastrophes that happen in real life. It gives me this feeling you described.

Back