10th Member of Straw Hat crew

Mansi14

Who do you think it will be?

I don't think it will be either or Bart or Sabo, They have their own business to tag along with Luffy..(Bart's business is to keep updates of SHC as a fan :p)
And if it Jinbei i think there will be someone before him...

Kinemon and Momonosuke are both likely to join..but i want Violet to be the next member or maybe some charter which hasn't been introduced yet..

I don't think Sabo will join because he's already in the Revolutionary army. I was kind of hoping Bart would join, but he might just become an ally.

Luffy wants a small crew where everyone is his friend, so I don't think he'll bring along another person unless they really become someone he can trust

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Law or Violet..........

Law has a crew >.>

Well................Juz saying............His crew is not, obviously, as strong as Luffy's..........

Yeah, I think Law and Luffy will just become stronger allies
I am sure they will.............I juz hope that one day, Law will become part of the crew...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Law or Violet..........

Law has a crew >.>

Well................Juz saying............His crew is not, obviously, as strong as Luffy's..........

I am sure they will.............I juz hope that one day, Law will become part of the crew...........

He'll have to get rid of the white bear

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
Law has a crew >.>

That one is quite annoying..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Lol he has his moments

Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Paradox said:

Lol he has his moments

Demo.....Aitsuwa......kawaii..desu....ne?? ,-,

I think bart should join because they dont have a person on the crew who has a personality like him yet....but considering he has his own crew highly doubt it. I think violet should join but wont due to the fact that sanji will finally get a girl if she does. So the only choice that ima have to go with is rebecca for the moment

Jack said:
I think bart should join because they dont have a person on the crew who has a personality like him yet....but considering he has his own crew highly doubt it. I think violet should join but wont due to the fact that sanji will finally get a girl if she does. So the only choice that ima have to go with is rebecca for the moment
yo..thats a good one Jack...i also think Rebecca will be the one to join.....
but... she becomes princess of dressrosa right..? ..so..i doubt her leaving the kingdom and joining the SH's ...

djhawk.6 said:
Jack said:
yo..thats a good one Jack...i also think Rebecca will be the one to join.....
but... she becomes princess of dressrosa right..? ..so..i doubt her leaving the kingdom and joining the SH's ...
violet is the princess since shes older I think

Back