07-Ghosts

hawkeye_mihawk

Title : 07-Ghost or The seven ghosts 

Genres : Action,Magic,Demons,Shoujo,Military and Fantasy

Summary : Barsburg Empire's Military Academy is known for training elites who bring victory to the empire. Students of the academy freely utilize an ability called "Zaiphon" to fight, while the types of Zaiphon usable depends on the nature of the soldier.

Teito Klein, a student at the academy, is one of the most promising soldiers produced. Although ridiculed by everyone for being a sklave (German for slave) with no memories of his past, he is befriended by a fellow student called Mikage. While preparing for the final exam, Teito uncovers a dark secret related to his past. When an attempt to assassinate Ayanami, a high-ranking official who killed his father, fails, Teito is locked away awaiting punishment.

Only wanting the best for Teito, Mikage helps him escape. Teito ends up at the 7th District Church where he is taken in by the bishops. It is here that Teito attempts to evade the grasp of Ayanami and the Military, so he can rediscover his memories and learn why he is the person that can change the fate of the world.

My review : Story was new,character design was good and action is good and totally its worth to watch anime 

i rate it 9/10

07-Ghost is a great anime =)
IO recently completed reading this manga. The manga isn't as good as the anime. It was still worth reading though :3

I avoided this anime for a longer time since I didn't enjoy the first episode but I may start watching it again thanks to your review :)

SholeI avoided this anime for a longer time since I didn't enjoy the first episode but I may start watching it again thanks to your review 

I don't know whether you will like it or not,but its a nice anime 

looks cool, my lady.
is it about supernatural things?
i am into that stuff too Xd

Star_Of_Hope said:
There are ghosts but they have physical bodies.
They are called ghosts because of a myth :D

sounds interesting my lady.
i will look at it xD

is it of action genre?
i don't want to pick up slow paced-anime.
is it really worth watching, smoker?
i am interested in this anime :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
is it of action genre?
i don't want to pick up slow paced-anime.
is it really worth watching, smoker?
i am interested in this anime :cheers:

I can't say whether it is slow-paced or not,but the story gets a bit boring in middle.

yes,its totally worth to watch,It need 2nd season and manga is ongoing too.

as it of horror genre or strictly action genre?
i want some horro mixed with the action, if that isn't too much to aks and okay with you

It doesn't sound like something my style... Can you offer me any information about the ghosts from the title? Are they the good guys or the villains?

alakazam said:
It doesn't sound like something my style... Can you offer me any information about the ghosts from the title? Are they the good guys or the villains?

I don't remember the story clearly but its something like this

Main character(MC)escapes from a school with help of his Friend.MC ends up in a church where they help him.The church Bishops are 6-7members(i dont remember the count)the have special powers to kill Demons.MC also have some power similar to that.

Sorry i can't provided anymore details,i actually forgot this anime.Its been 5months watching this

Back