Recent content by Ravenfreak

  1. Ravenfreak

    So you think the site is slow?

    It feels much smoother today, I haven't had to wait for pages to load. :)
  2. Ravenfreak

    Your current Track?

    I'm listening to my favorite album from AuraSphera, Mutualism. People are sleeping on this album, it's better than his newest one and that one has the most views. Hopefully more people will discover this album.
  3. Ravenfreak

    Who is your favorite fastest anime character?

    The Blue Blur himself is my favorite fastest anime character! :P Sonic is my favorite gaming franchise and since they listed Sonic since Sonic X was an anime of course I'll pick him. xD He also got a OVA too, it's been a long time since I've watched the OVA.
  4. Ravenfreak

    American Horror Story

    Season 13 of AHS started recently. I haven't watched it yet and I still need to watch a few seasons that I missed out on. Are you a fan of this show? Which season is your favorite? Mine is Coven, that's Season 3 and it's based around witches of course. Freak Show is probably my second favorite...
  5. Ravenfreak

    Do you get along with your siblings?

    If you have siblings do you get along with them? I have a younger sister and we used to fight all the time when we were kids. We eventually outgrew fighting when we were both in High School. It was pretty bad, we used to fight at our grandmother's house and I threw a toy clock at her head once...
  6. Ravenfreak

    Too much downtime?

    It's definitely been a bit slower for me now. It was slower last week and the week before that but sometimes the forum takes a bit to load.
  7. Ravenfreak

    Let's talk about your day!

    I had a bit of a stressful day, I had a account with a bunch of paperwork that slowed me down today. I didn't finish the whole tray because of it, but I at least got more than a tray and a half done. At least the day went by super fast though.
  8. Ravenfreak

    Do we need this section? We can have battles for any character in the anime section

    I hope she's okay, lately I've noticed the forums have been a bit slow but they're faster this week than they were last week.
  9. Ravenfreak

    Let's talk about your day!

    My day was a bit stressful, I get to keep my job thankfully I just need to be very careful when I use sick time when I do earn more and don't use it immediately after getting it. I also need to make sure I show up to work on time too but I'm never late. Though my stats went down, so I need to...
  10. Ravenfreak

    So you think the site is slow?

    Yeah it seems to still be slow for me. It was much slower last week, I wonder if the ads have something to do with it? Maybe they're taking up too many resources?
  11. Ravenfreak

    If there exists a website where you can watch anime but with ads for every 5 minutes, will you use it?

    Eh nah that's too many ads. I would get annoyed and wouldn't be able to enjoy the anime I'm watching.
  12. Ravenfreak

    Would you consider collabs?

    I would love to collab with others, but my channel is mainly video game related. Though I suppose I could start playing some games based on Anime, that would actually be pretty dang cool lol.
  13. Ravenfreak

    How many friends do you have?

    I talked to him since that day, he's unfortunately been having a lot of medical problems lately since he started taking Zepbound. That's been messing with his mental health too. Once I'm feeling better I am going to reach back out to him again and see if he wants to hang out, I want to make sure...
  14. Ravenfreak

    Young Justice

    It's really good, I do wish we got another season of Young Justice. Many people compare the show to Teen Titans, the team itself is somewhat similar to the Teen Titans but the comics that came out in the late 90's are completely different than the show.
  15. Ravenfreak

    Let's talk about your day!

    I'm feeling much better, I still have a little bit of a runny nose and I cough here and there but my ears unclogged themselves. I'm just worried about what is going to happen to me at work. I talked to my manager about my time loss today, but she unfortunately has to escalate it to HR and she...
Back
Top