Yu Yu Hakusho : Poltergeist Report

Silver_Fox

Banned
OVA of Yu Yu Hakusho!

First of all i don't have to talk about the character okay.. i assumed everyone already know Yusuke and friends, so don't waste my energy haha..

The story is simple, it's about saving spirit world from drowning because the overflowing energy from Netherworld, that's all. Nothing special about the story and there is to plot twist either because this OVA intended to entertain us with action.

This OVA is somewhat affected a lot by Saint Seiya's style, Yusuke and friends racing with time to stop the energy gate which is there is an enemy on each gate, one of the protagonist left behind to deal with the bad guys and the other keep moving forward to the next gate. Yea right.. very Saint Seiya haha..

Well.. overall this OVA is not that good, i think.. it was produced for fans of Yu Yu Hakusho series, nothing special.  But if you have some free time and curious, then go on watch this OVA

i think i watched it.
i don't remember it much but i can't be certain of the story. to think that you compared it to saint seiya. i will probably rewatch it again

that's very interesting.
i am going to remember it. leaving behind someone is very difficult to do and it's on one piece too

Poseidon said:
What do you mean it's on One Piece too?
luffy's crew used to split a lot and made sure than luffy got the final antagonist of the arc.
so it's in one piece too

Poseidon said:
Ooh.. haha.. so they use that formula too
yes and it's very annoying.
why can't a support protagonist defeat the main antagonist? only hunter x hunter is different

Back