yoyo920

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
@yoyo920 if you don't post at least one post, they will delete your account. You could at least say hi in this thread and welcome to the forum. We don't get many new members here.

@MadaraUchiha @Star_of_hope is this allowed? i think this is not allowed and it would be another spam post. we don't even know the member is real or not.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='99186' dateline='1530783976']

It's not spam chill although it'd have been better if Kuran had PM'ed him.
[/quote]

i brought some people but their accounts were deleted because they didn't post. they never received the confirmation emails and the accounts were deleted before they could have a say in it. next time i might make these threads for people to post too

SecretWish said:
i brought some people but their accounts were deleted because they didn't post. they never received the confirmation emails and the accounts were deleted before they could have a say in it. next time i might make these threads for people to post too

I already mentioned that it's better to send a private message.

If they are legitimate users who cares to make a single post, we wouldn't delete their accounts.  If they don't even have the time to make a single post, then I am not so sure how to comprehend that.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to create any trouble. I just want people to post and interact if they are not just spambots and tagging them would send them an email too.

Back