Your own Ninja Village

Demon_skeith

If you could create your own ninja village, what would it be called and what kind of culture would it be based around?

if i can have a ninja village i will have something like the leaf village. i don't want it to have any feuds in it and i want to prosper and continue it. what about you?

I would make a village that would be raised to be as strong as the other five villages and try and recruit bijuu hosts to make it strong. It would make a good fanfiction.

I'd rather if they gave more focus on The Hidden Village of Cloud, Mist and Stone. We did get a glimpse of the Cloud in Shippuuden and some parts of Mist throughout the series, and we had an arc set in the Mist in Boruto, but I'm just surprised that Kishi focused the entire series based on characters from the Leaf.

As far as creating my own is concerned, the choice would have been a rain hidden village, but that's already there. I like movies, TV shows and anime with a lot of rains.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'd rather if they gave more focus on The Hidden Village of Cloud, Mist and Stone. We did get a glimpse of the Cloud in Shippuuden and some parts of Mist throughout the series, and we had an arc set in the Mist in Boruto, but I'm just surprised that Kishi focused the entire series based on characters from the Leaf.

As far as creating my own is concerned, the choice would have been a rain hidden village, but that's already there. I like movies, TV shows and anime with a lot of rains.

it started with the mist village. i remember zabuza and his techniques even now. but that village is small unlike the five major villages. you can't blame the mangaka for trying to make it look even more bigger

Back