Your opinion on crazy hairstyles in anime?

Rinko

V.I.P. Member
I don't get why the mangaka make some weird hairstyles like hiding the character's eyes completely or making them have a very weird style to show the world, they are indeed delinquents. Do you like it?

lol mangaka try to make different character designs and when you deal with animation there isn't a lot you can do. they make use of costumes, hairstyles, color of the eyes, hair etc., to make new characters. it's common lol

Well it's all about their creativity, i can't say anything much about creativity and art, i mean.. what's weird for us maybe normal for the author. Same like stuff from Picaso, in reality there's a person who willing to pay big sum of money for his crappy painting
And a bonus video for you, crazy hairstyle lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well it's all about their creativity, i can't say anything much about creativity and art, i mean.. what's weird for us maybe normal for the author. Same like stuff from Picaso, in reality there's a person who willing to pay big sum of money for his crappy painting
And a bonus video for you, crazy hairstyle lol
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
lol i love the video.
i don't get most of the modern hairstyles but if people look good, it will be fine lol

Back