Your favourite manga page?

DiamondDust said:
I don't know, somehow there's no one talk about him except me lol
I love the horror genre as a whole (movies etc) but i've mentioned before that i just feel there are no good horror anime... and anything listed under horror is just a mind f*** psychological anime

If you can recommend one then please do. I'm watching Parasyte because that's apparently a horror?!

gemxtria said:
I love the horror genre as a whole (movies etc) but i've mentioned before that i just feel there are no good horror anime... and anything listed under horror is just a mind f*** psychological anime

If you can recommend one then please do. I'm watching Parasyte because that's apparently a horror?!

gemxtria said:

Most of Junji Ito's notable work is in manga. There is some anime adaptation for few titles but they are not awesome. The clostest to be a good one is Hell Girl and Another

DiamondDust said:
Most of Junji Ito's notable work is in manga. There is some anime adaptation for few titles but they are not awesome. The clostest to be a good one is Hell Girl and Another
I've watched the Junji Ito Collection of crunchyroll. It was okay...
Another is an example of what i said before... It just isn't scary, it's more just psychological

I really want to watch hell girl but i can't really find it anywhere in the UK to watch

DiamondDust said:
Hell girl was quite a nice story. It was short yet a good read.

Back