Your favorite anime of 2014

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
So, we're close to the end of the year, a time when people usually take some recall what they've achieved so far, and plan what they want to do in the following year.

Let's talk about the anime that we've watched in 2014. Which new anime impressed you the most this year? Do you have a top 3 favorite anime shows of 2014? :undecided:

These are the anime's that I watched (2014 anime's): Psycho-Pass 2, Akame ga Kill, Tokya Ghoul and Zankyouu no Terror..........I can't select the best among them, because, all of them were somewhat good, and all of them had a disappointing ending..............

I've watched Akame ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Barakamon, Haikyuu, and probably some more I've forgotten. Barakamon has to be the best because it has everything I look for in a SOL anime.

Here is my top 13 ranking of 2014 animes
1) Parasyte --- the maxim
2) Zankyouu no Terror
3) Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
4) No game no Life
5) Haikyuu
6) Noragami
7) Barakamon
8) Aldnoah. Zero
9) Tokyo Ghoul
10) Sidonia no Kishi
11) Log Horizon Season 2
12) Akame Ga Kill
13) Ao Haru Ride

JoJo, maybe? ^.^' Just kidding, I can't suggest it as the best anime, even if I like it xD

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, that art doesn't look good :D
Still, it sounds about like "mask" because of the very concept :D
Speaking of comedy anime, you should try kyou kara ore wa, Sindar :D

Star_Of_Hope said:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, that art doesn't look good :D
Still, it sounds about like "mask" because of the very concept :D
Speaking of comedy anime, you should try kyou kara ore wa, Sindar :D

Thank you for posting this! It's always great to have a reference point when it comes to finding new stuff to watch. I will have to look into JoJo and Parasyte. =)

MisaTange said:
I've watched Akame ga Kill, Tokyo Ghoul, Barakamon, Haikyuu, and probably some more I've forgotten. Barakamon has to be the best because it has everything I look for in a SOL anime.

it was a very long time ago but i liked bleach and sekai ichi hatsukoi. they were my favorite and i think it's around that year.

Back