Yamishibai losing it's quality

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I believe this is happening even if we like it or not
 . Now the stories are repetitive and are no longer interesting.
I hate this

Spooky stories are hard to find and most of them resemble one another. I didn't see any episode which is very similar to a previous episode. What is the episode that you think can be found within the previous episodes?

KuranKaname said:
Spooky stories are hard to find and most of them resemble one another. I didn't see any episode which is very similar to a previous episode. What is the episode that you think can be found within the previous episodes?

Of come on.. Ther are so many spooky stories out there that are really good and interesting. It's not hard to write interesting stuff too

Claraviolet said:
Of come on.. Ther are so many spooky stories out there that are really good and interesting. It's not hard to write interesting stuff too

I'm going to pretend that I didn't read the last part of your reply.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm going to pretend that I didn't read the last part of your reply.

When I was a kid, I made up so many stories and told them to my friends and family members. They all believed that those are true and I have heard of them from somebody else... but in reality I made them up, in those moments.

Claraviolet said:
When I was a kid, I made up so many stories and told them to my friends and family members. They all believed that those are true and I have heard of them from somebody else... but in reality I made them up, in those moments.

hrmmm, what you say is both true and not true. Yes anyone can come up with something of interest but it depends on how far they can take it or how much weight it has.

Demon_skeith said:
hrmmm, what you say is both true and not true. Yes anyone can come up with something of interest but it depends on how far they can take it or how much weight it has.

You know, animators are paid like 900$ a month in. Japan and are made to work for several hours without sleep, and they are barely able to make ends meet.
People like us who watch illegally should show some amount of respect.

MadaraUchiha said:
You know, animators are paid like 900$ a month in. Japan and are made to work for several hours without sleep, and they are barely able to make ends meet.

MadaraUchiha said:

Then animator are getting around 58k in INR. Wouldn't that be enough for them or is the cost of living in Japan exceeds that amount? I thought Indian rupee got more values than yen

Star_Of_Hope said:
Then animator are getting around 58k in INR. Wouldn't that be enough for them or is the cost of living in Japan exceeds that amount? I thought Indian rupee got more values than yen

It doesn't work like that. You can barely make ends meet with 900$ in the US. And the cost of living in Japan is really high.

MadaraUchiha said:
It doesn't work like that. You can barely make ends meet with 900$ in the US. And the cost of living in Japan is really high.

If that is the case, then I do feel sorry for them. I hope their situation improves soon.

MadaraUchiha said:

that work on more than one anime at a time so they would getting decent amount. anime is popular in Japan

MadaraUchiha said:

No one would stick around if they don't get enough pay unless they are desperate or bound by contact. Anime makers would be doing just fine

You guys really need to do some research before commenting like that. A single Google search would suffice. Japan's business policies are fucked up. Every anime has a production committee that eats up most of the money. There's tons of documentaries out there that highlight the plight of animators. They are living incredibly shitty lives.

MadaraUchiha said:
You guys really need to do some research before commenting like that. A single Google search would suffice. Japan's business policies are fucked up. Every anime has a production committee that eats up most of the money. There's tons of documentaries out there that highlight the plight of animators. They are living incredibly shitty lives.

Ah... It just proves that not everyone searches for stuff. Oh man.. Seriously..
It's not like we got anything different here but still that's sad

MadaraUchiha said:

in my free time, i always read yaoi manga so never had any time for searching about general anime and their animators

yaoifangirl said:
in my free time, i always read yaoi manga so never had any time for searching about general anime and their animators

It's not like I do too, but I also never comment on stuff I don't know anything about.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's not like I do too, but I also never comment on stuff I don't know anything about.

not everyone is a perfectionist and my curiosity is something i could control and i am not the only one too

Back