Would you be willing to take risk for others?

Itachi_Hero

It can be for anything. I don't want to take risk for strangers but I would do that for my family. What about you?

I don't believe I would take risks for strangers and when it comes to family, it would depend on what the risk was and who it was for. I definitely would not take a risk for a family member who possibly wouldn't learn from the problem and go back to do it again.

I wish I could say that I do. 20 years ago I would say that I wanted to help others if I could because I wanted to do the right thing as much as possible.

Unfortunately I have been soured one too many times. I don't know if I would be as readily willing to take a risk for someone and while I used to do a lot of that on what I thought was selfless manner, it still stings when you realized you have been used and taken advantage of by people who don't actually value what you do or what they put you through.

People who have my loyalty, I'll do what I can to help within my means, but I won't do things that would extend the risk to my partner.

Back