Worst plot twist in anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
What do you kids think? I believe Naruto got the worst plot twist. Even, Obito as the final enemy would have been fine but somebody else.... after all this time is just too stupid. Do you guys feel the same?

You are not being clear. Are you talking about the Madara twist or the Kaguya twist?
Madara being the villain was never a twist. It was always fore-shadowed and slowly built up. The Kaguya twist was something I didn't like, and she basically caused the manga to go downhill.

And, my answer would probably a few twists here and there in SAO, and the twist in the finale in Psychic Detective Yakumo.

MadaraUchiha said:
You are not being clear. Are you talking about the Madara twist or the Kaguya twist?
Madara being the villain was never a twist. It was always fore-shadowed and slowly built up. The Kaguya twist was something I didn't like, and she basically caused the manga to go downhill.

And, my answer would probably a few twists here and there in SAO, and the twist in the finale in Psychic Detective Yakumo.

Kaguya is much of a build up as Madara was since she and the ten tails is one in the same. I would think the twist would be what Zetsu did which I thought was rather good.

Far as Naruto is concern, I thought the whole plot twist with Kabuto was poorly handled.

MadaraUchiha said:

I have heard of the anime that you mentioned but never this psychic detective. is it good, at least for the initial episodes?

KuranKaname said:
I have heard of the anime that you mentioned but never this psychic detective. is it good, at least for the initial episodes?

It is good. Do not take ma chan's words seriously. You will like the anime so give it a try

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't like it at all, but Clara loves it, so ask her about it maybe @Claraviolet
Seriously ma chan. Watch it now, as you have grown quite a bit now, you would probably like it

Claraviolet said:
It is good. Do not take ma chan's words seriously. You will like the anime so give it a try

Seriously ma chan. Watch it now, as you have grown quite a bit now, you would probably like it

It's one of the worst shows I've ever watched so no thank you.

I watched it all the way to the end and didn't like it what can I do about that.
You also recommended Gosick which was mediocre.
The only good recommendation you gave were Another and Seirei no Moribito.

MadaraUchiha said:
I watched it all the way to the end and didn't like it what can I do about that.
You also recommended Gosick which was mediocre.
The only good recommendation you gave were Another and Seirei no Moribito.

Ooooookay. Try kyou Kara ore wa. If you don't like it, then I am not gonna recommend anything to you ever again

Claraviolet said:

I will add it to my list but it would take me time, to get around to actually watching it

KuranKaname said:
I will add it to my list but it would take me time, to get around to actually watching it

Okay. If you like it, let me know. I will give you even more recommendations then

Back