Woman Tries to Eat Baby

identityissues8

A woman in China has reportedly been caught in hospital trying to eat her baby, leaving the child's arm/hand heavily bruised and bleeding.

It's understood she was mentally ill and brought to hospital after being found on the streets (where she'd been living) going into labour.

Scary stuff - and I hope a stable home is found for this child. :(

778897-1903ba5c-7c15-11e4-b418-1a31bf855847.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/world/mother...-in-china/story-fndir2ev-1227145779029[/LEFT]

yeah, you may want to make that pic a link as I really didn't need to see that. As for that woman, not sure if she will get help but I hope the child can get better parents.

Oh wow :( that is some scary and worrying stuff right there especially for something like this to happen in a hospital involving a baby and it's mother. I really do hope they find a safe and stable home for the baby so the child can have a good life after this.

That's just crazy. I know many, many mothers suffer from PND but that really is no excuse for doing such a thing to a child.

That lady better be charged with what she did. Something is obviously wrong with that lady but that doesn't give her a right to do something like that. Hopefully the baby can have a quick full recovery and that they will find a nice safe home for the baby.

Back