Windows movie maker

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Have you ever used this? What is your take on it? I use it for all my video creations coupled with power point and it works pretty good.  only thing as I believe I mentioned somewhere before is I haven't figured out how to get my videos to play on dvds and such

I used it a little bit back in high school, I'm not good with video stuff but I kind of had fun with it.

It really isn't great even basic chopping up of the video is pretty bad.

Pretty bad lol I used it to make plebeian videos when I was in my eighth grade but no way can I use it now to edit videos. Unless I want to play a music over a bunch of pictures, which is basically a gloried power-point presentation.

BurnsyCEO said:
Pretty much everything.

hmmm I'm open to trying anything else but my computer doesn't let me download much.

Demon_skeith said:
I used it a little bit back in high school, I'm not good with video stuff but I kind of had fun with it.

ok. it's pretty good. wish there were more special effects and stuff though

Risk said:
It really isn't great even basic chopping up of the video is pretty bad.

I have cropped countless videos with this and never experienced any issues. Even cropping the music alone works pretty okay for me.

MadaraUchiha said:
Pretty bad lol I used it to make plebeian videos when I was in my eighth grade but no way can I use it now to edit videos. Unless I want to play a music over a bunch of videos, which is basically a gloried power-point presentation.

blackrose said:
hmmm I'm open to trying anything else but my computer doesn't let me download much.

ok. it's pretty good. wish there were more special effects and stuff though

I have cropped countless videos with this and never experienced any issues. Even cropping the music alone works pretty okay for me.

Videopad is a free video editor which is much better.

I don't movie maker and it's a basic software and nothing much can be done with it. If I am trying to make a movie, I would get Adobe premiere pro and it's a very decent software. You should try it

Yoshida said:
I don't movie maker and it's a basic software and nothing much can be done with it. If I am trying to make a movie, I would get Adobe premiere pro and it's a very decent software. You should try it

I am glad that I could suggest you something good. I have very using premiere pro for so many years and I like it a lot.
But unfortunately it's not free

Yoshida said:
I am glad that I could suggest you something good. I have very using premiere pro for so many years and I like it a lot.
But unfortunately it's not free

Thanks for the suggestion but I will have to stick to the free ones for now. budget laughs at me lol

Back