Will you still be watching Anime if the whole industry transitioned into 3D Animation?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
i will lol
and i do think it might take some time for me to get used to it, but i don't really care lol. what about you?

I will as long as they are not too bad.
Most of the 3D anime are either poorly made or looks artificial to me. There are exceptions as well like Ajin

I don't mind 3D animation.
It looks great and I have enjoyed watching Ajin, God eater a lot, so I don't mind the transition.

Yes, probably. I see no issue with the 3D animation. I kinda like it honestly and don't blame the anime industry for at least trying it.

Yes, probably. I see no issue with the 3D animation. I kinda like it honestly and don't blame the anime industry for at least trying it.
Most of the people are prejudiced and they just don't want to try new technologies.
These days I have been hearing about anime made by AI. I don't know the full details but it does sound interesting to me.

These days I have been hearing about anime made by AI. I don't know the full details but it does sound interesting to me.
I seen YouTube videos discussing it, but never sat and watched AI anime or whatever.

Sure man and why not?
Even if the quality at first is not good, it will improvise and even the 1970's 2D animation wasn't perfect but take a look at it now.

I will and I am not against it and now I even find it interesting to watch. They are like living dolls moving around, for me.

Back