Will naruto anime end soon?

Sindar said:
What? It is still airing?.. Wow.

If this site?

Are you not following it by any chance? I hate fillers but they are better than bleach fillers. I hope they would just end naruto

Nel said:
Are you not following it by any chance? I hate fillers but they are better than bleach fillers. I hope they would just end naruto
I've read the manga, so I am sort of caught up with the story. I'm not planning to watch the last episodes.

They're covering private stories right now, such as Sasuke's right now. They'll have more, probably Shikamaru's for example, since Kishimoto is releasing Shikamaru's story in books in February.

Sindar said:
I've read the manga, so I am sort of caught up with the story. I'm not planning to watch the last episodes.
I thought people appreciate anime more than manga. Will you be watching it after it ends or..?
MelloLily said:
They're covering private stories right now, such as Sasuke's right now. They'll have more, probably Shikamaru's for example, since Kishimoto is releasing Shikamaru's story in books in February.

Sasuke got a private story. That must be irritating for many people. How long have they been airing Sasuke's story?

Nel said:
I thought people appreciate anime more than manga. Will you be watching it after it ends or..?

Sasuke got a private story. That must be irritating for many people. How long have they been airing Sasuke's story?

Episodes 484-488 (five episodes)

Oh, so those episodes aren't just made up o_O So Kishimoto is writing novels now? Never heard of that, it's pretty cool.

It is probably the opposite, actually =) I don't think I"ll watch any more Naruto episodes. Though if they make something extraordinary good, like that episode with the first Madara fight, I'd want to see it =)

Davis said:
has naruto ended yet?, i have not watched it for like 6 months as min
Nope, still going on and will be for a while. Probably until the end of the year.

Sindar said:
Oh, so those episodes aren't just made up o_O So Kishimoto is writing novels now? Never heard of that, it's pretty cool.
Sasuke's story isn't written out yet, but Kishimoto is still helping out with the anime. He is working on individual stories, Shikamaru's comes out in February. I just picked up THIS ONE from Barne's and Noble along with Itachi's story (Daylight and Midnight).

MelloLily said:
Episodes 484-488 (five episodes)
Great now I will know which episodesto skip. Are there any filler episodes with the watch?

Sindar said:

It is probably the opposite, actually =) I don't think I"ll watch any more Naruto episodes. Though if they make something extraordinary good, like that episode with the first Madara fight, I'd want to see it =)

You mean the fight with five kages? Isn't it boring?

MelloLily said:
THIS ONE from Barne's and Noble along with Itachi's story (Daylight and Midnight).

Nel said:
You mean the fight with five kages? Isn't it boring?

Nope I thought it was pretty exciting o_O Though when I mentioned that episode I only meant that it was beautifully animated, way better than the average. I am a fan of animation, like the artistic and technical aspects of the thing, so good animation can bait me into watching more of the series =)

Sindar said:

Nope I thought it was pretty exciting o_O Though when I mentioned that episode I only meant that it was beautifully animated, way better than the average. I am a fan of animation, like the artistic and technical aspects of the thing, so good animation can bait me into watching more of the series =)

Good animation...Then you would love attack on titan. Why do you give more importance to animation?

I've seen it =) It does have some great animation sequences. Thing is, there are thousands of ways to make a great animation, so no single anime can showcase even a tiny fraction of those possibilities. Like, AoT's first opening had really good dynamic scenes, the great combination of camera work, character motion and the background motion. But then you look on Mob Psycho 100, and it has a completely different appeal, with extremely fluid and unpredictable motion of simplistically drawn characters and surroundings. I can probably name a dozen more shows with unique animation, and each would have something different to offer =)

I just like animation, that's all =) You can as well ask me why I like paintings or music, those questions don't have answers :D

Nel said:
Great now I will know which episodesto skip. Are there any filler episodes with the watch?
Sasuke's story isn't considered filler. Even though it isn't in the manga, Kishimoto is still writing it in novel form, so it's considered canon.

Davis said:
they are milking it ?
Seems that way. On the other hand, it is considered canon.

I really don't wanna heat Sasuke's boo boo story but u wouldn't mind watching it. It just piss ed me off that how itachi couldn't change Sasuke's mind but naruto could after all the trouble itachi gone through for sasuke

Back