Why I'm getting this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NomanProdhan

When I'm trying to post a new reply via quick reply section, Every time I'm getting this message :
There was an error posting your reply: You have already posted this reply to the specified thread. Please visit the thread to see your reply.

Why I'm getting this ??

Well, I misunderstood your post............Well, the quick reply button has some problems.............When you click it, the post won't appear automatically in the thread............You need to re-load the page.............You pressed the quick reply button twice, right? When you press it more than once, you'll get this error...............

NomanProdhan said:
When I'm trying to post a new reply via quick reply section, Every time I'm getting this message :

There was an error posting your reply: You have already posted this reply to the specified thread. Please visit the thread to see your reply.

Why I'm getting this ??

I'm getting this too, it's happening when you're trying to post something you've already posted when you use quick reply. A quick refresh should make your post show up.

Baz said:
NomanProdhan said:

Why I'm getting this ??

I'm getting this too, it's happening when you're trying to post something you've already posted when you use quick reply. A quick refresh should make your post show up.

I hope someone will take an action to solve this problem.

there is a problem with reply button,previously page reloads it self but now we need to reload manually to view the post we posted

smoker said:
there is a problem with reply button,previously page reloads it self but now we need to reload manually to view the post we posted
Oh ! than I think the bug is in OPF current theme.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back