why do you pcik your anime from your list?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
we have a list of anime to watch and each and every one of them is really good.
so, how do you pick one anime, from that lot?

i will just go with the titles then.
if some title interests me, then i pick that anime to watch.
what about you? :cheers:

Obviously the plot synopsis is the first thing that I use when taking a decission about the anime that I will watch next. How could I just decide from the title? For example: "One Piece"... The title doesn't really tell us much about the anime...

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I'll first the plot synopsis and reviews, and then, decide.............

even though it's you who added that anime to the watch list :cheers:
i am asking about your watchlist

KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, yeah..........I'll read the synopsis and decide which one has the better story............

MadaraUchiha said:
KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, yeah..........I'll read the synopsis and decide which one has the better story............
Do you think that sometimes synopses can be misleading? Have you ever watched an anime that had an interesting synopsis, but then turned out to have disappointing episodes?

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
KuranKaname said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Do you think that sometimes synopses can be misleading? Have you ever watched an anime that had an interesting synopsis, but then turned out to have disappointing episodes?
Yeah........A couple of anime's...........I also check their ranking in "myanimelist"...........It's pretty reliable..........At least for me........

Whatever I am in the mood for, if I want fanservice I'll pick a anime full of that, if action or mecha then that. Its good to have options.

i pick it if i want to watch it. suddenly i feel like dropping it, then i would keep it on hold. i am always like that. i don't have any way

SecretWish said:
i pick it if i want to watch it. suddenly i feel like dropping it, then i would keep it on hold. i am always like that. i don't have any way

This is a very old thread. My opinion changed too. I pick anime that everyone talks about. Most of the time, they are good.

i pick a name and then toss the paper with the name written on it. if i can find the paper again i would watch it. i am just kidding.

Back