Who is this guy?

MadaraUchiha said:
Which guy though? You gave a link to the entire page, not a specific pic of the guy.

Really? I just copied the link for the image from the search, sorry.
It's the blue haired guy
I'm trying to add the pic but it isn't working

blackrose said:
Really? I just copied the link for the image from the search, sorry.
It's the blue haired guy
I'm trying to add the pic but it isn't working

The first in the list? But it's mentioned in the website itself though: Sieg Hart and Jellal Fernandes.

MadaraUchiha said:
The first in the list? But it's mentioned in the website itself though: Sieg Hart and Jellal Fernandes.

I didn't go to the list, I was just searching pictures. Fine I will check the list

lol yeah, the list not only says who is in the image but from what series :p

Also that list made a bad choice on Goku/Ash, hardly similar.

Demon_skeith said:
lol yeah, the list not only says who is in the image but from what series :p

Also that list made a bad choice on Goku/Ash, hardly similar.

I'm a lazy person you know. You gave me work to do lol Yea I seriously do not agree with that.. how is there any resemblance there...might need to have their eyes checked lol

I think they might have been at the end of the article and were having a tough time coming up with candidates.

Demon_skeith said:
I think they might have been at the end of the article and were having a tough time coming up with candidates.

No the website is a poll website. If you look at it thousands of people have voted for these comparisons.
Though I don't know if people are supposed to vote for the choices given by the editors of the website itself or they themselves nominate choices.

MadaraUchiha said:
No the website is a poll website. If you look at it thousands of people have voted for these comparisons.
Though I don't know if people are supposed to vote for the choices given by the editors of the website itself or they themselves nominate choices.

without people telling who they like the most, it's not possible to consider. i think editors are giving choices here. but i don't know it.

Demon_skeith said:

Could be but still anyone can see that there is no resemblance whatsoever

Back