Which team in Naruto that you want to join?

i don't know.
i would join anbu. they all look cool and i will take down danzo and become a leader myself

The leadership group in the present is actually pretty cool be it Shikamaru, Kakashi, Sai, Sasuke etc except for Naruto the Hokage. 
Wouldn't join Team 7 because it's pretty toxic and Asuma's team has Ino and Choji and I'm not their biggest fan.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='138415' dateline='1558316592']
The leadership group in the present is actually pretty cool be it Shikamaru, Kakashi, Sai, Sasuke etc except for Naruto the Hokage. 
Wouldn't join Team 7 because it's pretty toxic and Asuma's team has Ino and Choji and I'm not their biggest fan.
[/quote]

i can understand ino but choji is cool. he is always an agreeing guy and you could get him to do anything.
he is like a puppet if you could get him snacks

Angel said:
i can understand ino but choji is cool. he is always an agreeing guy and you could get him to do anything.
he is like a puppet if you could get him snacks

And that's not lame?

Angel said:
i wouldn't say that.
i can consider him on my side if a battle breaks out and i can make him do what i want

I don't care about battles and strength though the question is about whether you can hang out and be friends.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='138432' dateline='1558320854']

I don't care about battles and strength though the question is about whether you can hang out and be friends.
[/quote]

i care about survival and í want to know whom i can count on without being too greedy.
and this is how people survive

MadaraUchiha said:
We are talking about normal life here though.

a ninja's normal is different and there are always missions.
you can't tell me you don't know that and have you seen my tag for changing my username?

Angel said:
a ninja's normal is different and there are always missions.
you can't tell me you don't know that and have you seen my tag for changing my username?

We are talking about life in Konoha outside of missions here, especially after the war when there's no violence. All of them enjoy life and aren't ultra-serious as you make them out to be.
I saw it and you need to ask Star not me.

MadaraUchiha said:
We are talking about life in Konoha outside of missions here, especially after the war when there's no violence. All of them enjoy life and aren't ultra-serious as you make them out to be.
I saw it and you need to ask Star not me.

but kagura is still out there and no one knows even she would strike back and how many people would be killed.
they need to prepare always and you are an admin too?

Angel said:
but kagura is still out there and no one knows even she would strike back and how many people would be killed.
they need to prepare always and you are an admin too?

No Kaguya is done and dusted.
I am but she's the one who's been doing this so you better ask her.

MadaraUchiha said:
No Kaguya is done and dusted.
I am but she's the one who's been doing this so you better ask her.

kaguya can never be done.
she will revive very soon and you just see and wait, you will know i am right

BlueFog2019 said:
How are you going to take down Danzo? Haha..

i don't know.
sasuke was able to take down danzo then i might have a chance too or i could do a sneak attack

Back