Which Manga is Good Start

Depends on what type of Genre's do you like?

If you like Historical/Action check out Kingdom

if you prefer fantasy and fully colored manga i highly suggest Doulou Dalu or Tales of Demons and gods.

Genre aside, I would recommend something short to draw the person into the art of reading manga. Don't start them off with something like One Piece :p

Starting from any one isn't bad, their are whole lots of mangas shared here by esteemed members in this forum. You can either start with naruto, bleach, Hunter X or boruto etc.

Sincerem said:
Starting from any one isn't bad, their are whole lots of mangas shared here by esteemed members in this forum. You can either start with naruto, bleach, Hunter X or boruto etc.

Watching it will be more understandable to me cos its displayed virtually and I'm seeing the anime stars and the major roles they're playing.

Fantastic one dear. We should start from the short stories, as time goes on, we can enhance or advance to new level of reading long list of stories.

Hmm, it is difficult to find short manga stories cos they cover whole lots of plots dear. Just read as your strength can carry and move on, Lol.

Sincerem said:
Hmm, it is difficult to find short manga stories cos they cover whole lots of plots dear. Just read as your strength can carry and move on, Lol.
Even if you read short ones, that really does not develop the environment. If you want to feel the plot, you must go at least for 50 chapters. :full:

Razor1911 said:
Even if you read short ones, that really does not develop the environment. If you want to feel the plot, you must go at least for 50 chapters. :full:

Hmm, that's just it. For one who wants to read and satisfy his or her mind when it comes to reading books, needs to cover more of the books to understand something tangible from it.

Sincerem said:
Hmm, that's just it. For one who wants to read and satisfy his or her mind when it comes to reading books, needs to cover more of the books to understand something tangible from it.

Interesting one dear, that you've read the manga with lesser time interval compared to others that requires you spending more time on them. Where can I read hellstar remina?

Sincerem said:
Interesting one dear, that you've read the manga with lesser time interval compared to others that requires you spending more time on them. Where can I read hellstar remina?

Dear the annoying ads couldn't allow me to access the manga you linked me to. I understand the website owner wants to make money off Ads. But it shouldn't be an obscurity to users.

Sincerem said:
Dear the annoying ads couldn't allow me to access the manga you linked me to. I understand the website owner wants to make money off Ads. But it shouldn't be an obscurity to users.

Back