which anime made you cry :(

smoker said:
Anohana and death of ace in op are the sadsest moments which made me cry.

which anime made you cry?

Clannad by far sure ano hana was sad but clannad was just a bomb for me ;_;

smoker said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Crying, as in, literally crying or juz made you sad?

sad :p

If it is 'sad', then, there are many scenes............The death of ace and the destruction of merry in OP; the death of Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya and Itachi in Naruto; Lelouch's death in Code Geass; some scenes in FMA-B and a few in Shingeki no Kyojin, and Bleach........

• Itachi's death (at first I was kinda happy but after the revelation of truth it made me sad).....................
  • Minato & Kushina's death
  • Attack on Titan when Levi's squad was wiped out
  • Jaraiya's Death
  • many scenes in Psycho Pass (mix feelings)
that's all I can remember now

Naruto meeting his father in his mind (Bitter sweet, not sad, but made me cry)
Itachi's "death" when releasing the reanimation and saying to Sasuke "I will always love you." (Bitter sweet, not sad, but made me cry)
Words from the heart from Iruka, when he wrote a note to Naruto before Naruto joined the war (Sweet, not sad, but made me cry)
Kakashi's death (Sad)
Kakashi being revived (Tears of joy)
Kakashi being there to support Naruto and carrying Naruto back to the village after the pain fight (Sweet, not sad, but made me cry)

So I will point out that the title of the thread said "which anime made you cry?", so that could mean tears of joy as well.

well.....i didnt cry literally.....but....i was awestruck and...was saddened like hell....by the death of euphemia ,Rolo and Shirley in Code Geass.....well it was back in 9th standard though...

Hunter x Hunter 2011 definitely made me bawl my eyes out towards the end of it. THE FEELS :c

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time makes me cry EVERY time I see it. I end up screaming at the TV going, "NOOOO! DON'T DO IT," like it'll suddenly change the ending.

The first episode of Plastic Memories is so emotional that it almost made me shed a tear. I rarely, if ever, cry when watching anime, but that episode, at the end, it was too much... ;-;

I have a lot of them : Fruits Baskted, Clannad, Sailor Moon and Death Note (when L died). I was so sad!

not many anime than i used to in the past. wolf's rain is sad and @Mina did you cry while watching wolf's rain. i know you like sad anime

Back