Where do you buy your tech/electronics?

I buy mine from local online stored because shipping costs from other countries are pretty high...

I usually buy my electronics at physical stores because I don't trust people in the Internet selling stuff! There are lots of scammers out there, you know! That's scary!

Daexto95 said:
I usually buy my electronics at physical stores because I don't trust people in the Internet selling stuff! There are lots of scammers out there, you know! That's scary!

amazon, ebay, they don't scam you bro xD
they are perfectly safe.

Sebastian said:
amazon, ebay, they don't scam you bro xD
they are perfectly safe.

I don't care, I won't trust anyone on the Internet. Anyway, most of times, different of prices between physical stores and eCommerce websites like eBay are not so different.
You also need to think that many times there are also some extra fees to pay on eCommerce websites for the shipping.

P.S. Another question you should ask yourself is: "Is my package coming with no breaks or shocks?"

Daexto95 said:
I don't care, I won't trust anyone on the Internet. Anyway, most of times, different of prices between physical stores and eCommerce websites like eBay are not so different.
You also need to think that many times there are also some extra fees to pay on eCommerce websites for the shipping.

P.S. Another question you should ask yourself is: "Is my package coming with no breaks or shocks?"

but if it is damaged, you will get another one bro.
you just have to post that thing back and everything would be fine.

Back