What's your favourite episode of x- men?

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
I guess that you may have noticed by now that when I bring a new anime into my stream it is followed by a couple of other questions. So lets go, what is your all time favourite episode of x-men, doesn't matter what series or season or anything like that. Just from what you have seen, what would you say was your favourite episode?

Mine is when the Pheonix first came out, I find it to be epic. P.s I love Jean ;)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...UIGy5BoUIoawwvHKZUIqEaVPijuV7jyw9WvDZF2ypZf-c

Is x men an anime?
I don't think I have heard of it before. Is it popular? If there are many seasons for it, then obviously it's popular I suppose.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Is x men an anime?
I don't think I have heard of it before. Is it popular? If there are many seasons for it, then obviously it's popular I suppose.

Yep sure is.. there are all sorts of versions even normal movies but I checked before posting, it most definitely is

Demon_skeith said:
I've watched both the anime and cartoon, though its been a long time but I enjoyed the cartoon more.

Yea me two. I'm a huge fan of xmen, always have been. It's filled with all sorts of interesting things.

blackrose said:
Yep sure is.. there are all sorts of versions even normal movies but I checked before posting, it most definitely is

Yea me two. I'm a huge fan of xmen, always have been. It's filled with all sorts of interesting things.

That's great.
I will have to check this out. I will probably take it up sometime next month or so.
I am very busy at the moment with various stuff :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great.
I will have to check this out. I will probably take it up sometime next month or so.
I am very busy at the moment with various stuff :(

It's ok. Take your time, we all have stuff that requires our attention. Which is why I'm so glad that I found you all. Here and another place tt you are like my stress drugs lol.
@claraviolet thanks again

Back