What's the best futuristic anime universe according to you?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
i think macross lol
but that's just my choice and i know we have many new anime and old anime with futuristic anime universes

i dont know about the best but my favorites are wolfs rain and katekyo hitman reborn

lol that's hard to pick.

good choice kaden.

are they futuristic anime? i watched them both and i don't think they have much futuristic technology in them prince
well theyre set in an imagined future of what earth would look like with magic in them, and keeps the theme consistent. love the symbolism of wolfs rain especially. i dont think futuristic means only technology

well theyre set in an imagined future of what earth would look like with magic in them, and keeps the theme consistent. love the symbolism of wolfs rain especially. i dont think futuristic means only technology
That's a new perspective I never thought of.
You are right. Wolf's rain is all about beginning of a new era after the world ends.

that's really deep but makes sense.
but hitman reborn? because magic is often seen in anime like fairy tail, code geass, hero academia and many other anime

Back