What would you call the Characters in Naruto?

Demon_skeith

So everyone knows that Naruto is a ninja based type anime and though the series starts out kind of like that, near the end everyone is out in the open throwing out bright exploding jutsu with gods warring with one another.

So it's not right to call them ninja, but what would you call these characters? Something like Chakra Warriors?

Well, Naruto and Sasuke are perhaps the only humans who are planetary. Everyone else is powerful, yes, but not as much. And, until at least before the start of the war arc, it does kind of play into the roles that's established in the series. But, yeah, shinobi doesn't apply anymore since they aren't really 'ninjas', so, Chakra Warriors is perhaps appropriate.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, Naruto and Sasuke are perhaps the only humans who are planetary. Everyone else is powerful, yes, but not as much. And, until at least before the start of the war arc, it does kind of play into the roles that's established in the series. But, yeah, shinobi doesn't apply anymore since they aren't really 'ninjas', so, Chakra Warriors is perhaps appropriate.

You shouldn't forget Madara or the other main female anti protagonist.
Orichimaru is quite powerful too

Star_Of_Hope said:
You shouldn't forget Madara or the other main female anti protagonist.
Orichimaru is quite powerful too

Forgot to mention about being alive. And, that other female antagonist, Kaguya is an alien so she doesn't really count.
Orochimaru is powerful but he's not planetary, and there are lots of shinobi now, who are as powerful.

MadaraUchiha said:
Forgot to mention about being alive. And, that other female antagonist, Kaguya is an alien so she doesn't really count.
Orochimaru is powerful but he's not planetary, and there are lots of shinobi now, who are as powerful.

Orichimaru can't die. So I highly doubt that can't be taken as planetary.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Orichimaru can't die. So I highly doubt that can't be taken as planetary.

No planetary means being able to destroy planets, which Sasuke and Naruto are capable of, according to Naruto's official data books.

MadaraUchiha said:
No planetary means being able to destroy planets, which Sasuke and Naruto are capable of, according to Naruto's official data books.

I thought they were ninjas. When did they become like Goku?

Seeing as to how Sasuke and Naruto in their weakened states were able to handle Momoshiki and Kinshiki Otsusuki pretty easily, he's perhaps the strongest character in Naruto.

MadaraUchiha said:

He may not have the raw power to do so, but may know a jutsu that can bring it about which makes him just as dangerous.

Demon_skeith said:
He may not have the raw power to do so, but may know a jutsu that can bring it about which makes him just as dangerous.

It's still a maybe, maybe not. Sasuke and Naruto can do that.

MadaraUchiha said:
Seeing as to how Sasuke and Naruto in their weakened states were able to handle Momoshiki and Kinshiki Otsusuki pretty easily, he's perhaps the strongest character in Naruto.

May be I really should complete watching Naruto.
I have dropped it after the start of shinobi war

Star_Of_Hope said:
May be I really should complete watching Naruto.
I have dropped it after the start of shinobi war

It's better if you read the manga, actually. Just watch the significant fights alone. Read from chapter 484, that's when the setup for the war happens. Or from 516, if you want to read from when the war on the battlefield actually starts.

Back