What was the biggest disappointment for winter Season?

Kai

Now that we are in the spring season, what was your biggest disappointment for winter?
I didn't watch that many but from what I did watch, Divine gate is literally the worst anime from the season and the worst overall.

What about you?

Boku dake ga Inai Machi was the only anime I watched during Winter, and while it was critically acclaimed by most people, it became predictable to me during the second part...... So, maybe, you could include this anime....

MadaraUchiha said:
Boku dake ga Inai Machi was the only anime I watched during Winter, and while it was critically acclaimed by most people, it became predictable to me during the second part...... So, maybe, you could include this anime....

Isn't that because you have already found out who the killer is?

Nel said:
Isn't that because you have already found out who the killer is?

Yes, but, even if you have found the killer, you can grip the audience by having a tight screenplay.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, but, even if you have found the killer, you can grip the audience by having a tight screenplay.....
Senpai what do you mean by tight screenplay? The only thing you get is the death of the main protagonist

MadaraUchiha said:
One that's able to hook you till the end vis-a-vis, Death Note, Code Geass....

Come on senpai you wrote a thread about why people dislike the last 12 episodes of death note. You should know that it's far from the tight screenplay that you talk

When you watched Death Note for the first time, you couldn't help but marathon it, right? I did it....... It had one of the fastest screenplay I have seen in an anime......

Back