What percentage of anime do you think have a manga?

I would say about 50%. There are many anime for light novels and originals as well. I have even come across game stories getting adapted into anime too. So, my best would be at 50%

I would say about 50%. There are many anime for light novels and originals as well. I have even come across game stories getting adapted into anime too. So, my best would be at 50%
Those get tricky as well, as those also get manga adaptations. When Japan wants to milk a franchise, they go hard.

Those get tricky as well, as those also get manga adaptations. When Japan wants to milk a franchise, they go hard.
I am behind the times from the looks of it. Would a 75% - 85% does justice to this question?

I am behind the times from the looks of it. Would a 75% - 85% does justice to this question?
Tbh I don't know a real percentage, it just gets tricky with how we want to define having a manga. Like is the anime based off a manga, or if there's one available?

Tbh I don't know a real percentage, it just gets tricky with how we want to define having a manga. Like is the anime based off a manga, or if there's one available?
True. Many original anime, light novel anime adaptations are running rampant and sometimes a light novel will have a manga and then an anime. People forget about the original source and stick to the manga as the source.

True. Many original anime, light novel anime adaptations are running rampant and sometimes a light novel will have a manga and then an anime. People forget about the original source and stick to the manga as the source.
i agree with light novel, novel, manga and original anime,
but there aren't any other sources for anime, rika

Probably about 50% or less.
There are many Chinese, Korean anime and manga and then there are light novels and original adaptations.

Back