What kind of anime series threads on maf you hate the most?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
i think people would say my chapter threads in shonen ai section lol
feel free to point it out and it's fine with me and i haven't been doing them much these days

This isn't in regards to a series, but I hate seeing the monthly threads whining about female roles in anime targeted at 12 year old boys.

The ones which you make where you aren't even trying to discuss something and making threads for the sake of making threads.

The ones which you make where you aren't even trying to discuss something and making threads for the sake of making threads.
what?
i usually pretty much am making only threads that i am interested in lol

what?
There's several threads you make that really serve no purpose besides upping your thread count, and your OP shows that you didn't even try. Your OP is basically your default response to everything of "lol tee hee", and when asked what your point is, you respond "lol tee hee, you silly goose".

That, or you make threads where it looked like you had a seizure in the middle of typing it out, and the sentence makes no coherent sense.

what?

But you change the topic and don't stick to your point and seem to forget what you said one comment ago which makes discussing it a waste of everybody's time.

There's several threads you make that really serve no purpose besides upping your thread count, and your OP shows that you didn't even try. Your OP is basically your default response to everything of "lol tee hee", and when asked what your point is, you respond "lol tee hee, you silly goose".

That, or you make threads where it looked like you had a seizure in the middle of typing it out, and the sentence makes no coherent sense.
i have stopped doing that after my hiatus. i thought you would have noticed that by now
But you change the topic and don't stick to your point and seem to forget what you said one comment ago which makes discussing it a waste of everybody's time.
i will do that and i didn't think we have the restriction of sticking to the topic here. sorry

The question is “what topics do you hate”, there wasn’t a limit on pre or post hiatus, so it’s on the table.
what? i don't mean an anime hiatus. i was referring to my absence in this forum for about an year

I was talking about your hiatus, where did I say anything about an anime hiatus?
then are you talking about a thread i made recently?
topics others avoid, i try not to post them. that's why i am no longer posting any sub chapter threads

i did. in fact i read it more than 4 times and based on your reply, i still didn't get what you are trying to say then
“The question is “what topics do you hate”, there wasn’t a limit on pre or post hiatus, so it’s on the table.”

Translation:
You didn’t state that anything you posted before your hiatus wasn’t allowed.

“The question is “what topics do you hate”, there wasn’t a limit on pre or post hiatus, so it’s on the table.”

Translation:
You didn’t state that anything you posted before your hiatus wasn’t allowed.
oh i get it now. i was just thinking as i had been extra careful to not to post just for the sake of posting after hiatus, i didn't get what's wrong with my recent threads

Back