What is your favorite Manga with Vampires?

Sharon

I'm interested in picking up a new series to read and I'm wondering what would everyone recommend?  I heard Vampire Knight is really good.  I also had recommendations of Chibi Vampire.  What do you guys think?

We already have a thread about vampires. This thread is like a duplicate thread. It doesn't differ much just by adding the word "favorite".
Please use the search button before making a thread :D
I am not going to merge this, but please be careful in the future.
We prefer quality over quantity in AMF.

As for the reply, I like Trinity blood.
I haven't read the manga yet but the anime is really good.

I liked Cirque Du Freak. It is based on a book series, I haven't read the books yet but that manga really wanted me to do it. It is full of interesting and unique characters. It is not exclusively about vampires either, there are a lot of different characters that are not vampires.

The protagonist is recently transformed half vampire that has to adapt to his new condition, gets involved into a big conflict between the Vampires and Vampaneze. Vampaneze are more ritualist and believe in marking preys and killing them after drinking so the soul gets absorbed into them. Vampires just take what they need and try to be a s discreet as possible.

Anyway, it is good.

Other I hear praise about is Hellsing, but taht one is more mature so it might not be your cup of tea.

Kaynil said:
I liked Cirque Du Freak. It is based on a book series, I haven't read the books yet but that manga really wanted me to do it. It is full of interesting and unique characters. It is not exclusively about vampires either, there are a lot of different characters that are not vampires.

The protagonist is recently transformed half vampire that has to adapt to his new condition, gets involved into a big conflict between the Vampires and Vampaneze. Vampaneze are more ritualist and believe in marking preys and killing them after drinking so the soul gets absorbed into them. Vampires just take what they need and try to be a s discreet as possible.

Anyway, it is good.

Other I hear praise about is Hellsing, but taht one is more mature so it might not be your cup of tea.

Is there any anime adaption for that human?
If it is exceptionally good, then I will take up the manga reading.

Vampire said:
Is there any anime adaption for that human?
If it is exceptionally good, then I will take up the manga reading.
There's no anime adaptation as far as I am aware.

How good it is really depends on your tastes. I don't think it is an extraordinary story but I liked it enough to recommend it around. The beginning is a bit average as it focuses more on the protagonist shenanigans and then dealing with his new condition, but take in account the story will encompass several years so things will get darker as it progress.

You might want to read MAL's entry: http://myanimelist.net/manga/6140/Darren_Shan
There are some reviews by other people who has watched it, including a spoiler free one.
Hopefully that'll make you decide if that story is for you or is not what you were looking for.

I would have to say Dark Hunters. Not sure if some will agree with me or not but I have to say the manga was great and epic. Was worth my time reading it. Also the graphics were amazing. I highly recommend reading it.

Nobless, was something I really enjoyed until it got too cringy, for me when something gets to that point of cringe I can't read it anymore.

Back