What is the reason for watching Anime?

sarhad12

I personally don't watch much of anime but interested to know why everyone watches anime? What is it that you like most about anime?

sarhad12 said:
I personally don't watch much of anime but interested to know why everyone watches anime? What is it that you like most about anime?

For fun.They are cool :D

Try "death note" or "code geass" you will get addicted to anime before you know it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
sarhad12 said:

For fun.They are cool :D

Try "death note" or "code geass" you will get addicted to anime before you know it :D

Thank you for the suggestion, Ill definetly watch them and I''l update you on how it felt!

@[sarhad12] First, try Death Note and Code Geass..............And then, you will get addicted to anime's.........Then, ask for some more, and we will give you suggestions.............

Well, they are fun, amazing, also they get inspired of real life and greatest tales/history.

Because anime is awesome and it does wonders for my self esteem. Without anime, all of us here would suffer strokes or kick the bucket as we cannot exist without the greatest entertainment known to teenage kind.

my reason is

they are great,many genre available and they never stop

i was seriously got bored by watching movies,my first experience with anime was really my best experience.later i got to know how much fun they are :)

Some anime series are really cool and entertaining. I watch anime for the same reason I watch any other shows or movies - to be entertained.

Because it's good, it makes me cry, laugh at the same time! I love particularly touching ones that make me cry a lot when I watch it or every dramatic ones with a good plot. And because it's got a very good plot!

I watch anime as a way to pass time, but also since I really enjoy getting into these types of things. A lot of anime have really interesting and entertaining plots and characters which make them so good to watch and enjoy. Learning trivia and such is also a good way to pass time from these anime titles.

I tend to prefer to watch anime over "normal" TV series. I find most anime titles are more touching or inspiring than "normal" tv shows now a days and they tend to be more original as well.

Fairy Tail, for example is a pretty entertaining series and is somewhat inspiring as well.

should there a reason to watch anime. i don't remember much about how i got into anime now but i liked it enough to continue watching it

Back