What in the world.......

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am going to rant here...so feel free to skip this thread ><

I don't really want to make any enemies in my class...that is the only reason why I have been keeping my mouth shut ><

Just why can't people mind their own damn business? Why the hell are they always interested in others matters?  I just want people to ignore my existence but why is it so hard and too much to ask?

Some girl..I am not going to mention her name >.>  Anyway this girl keeps staring at me like all the damn time! I don't know what movie is playing on my face but it is truly annoying.I can feel her eyes on me every single day :mad:

I don't want to look at her as I want to her to leave me alone at some point but hell she keeps on staring at me,as if she wants to bore a hole through me or something.  She examines my each and every move.Believe me,she doesn't really like me and it's more like she wants to know how someone like me gets good grades (_ _)

Man! Jealousy can be pretty scary and today I heard her making some rude remarks about my sitting position. Damn her! I wanna get a voodo doll for her :die:

If she got enough time to exacmine me why the hell can't she give that time to her studies instead :mad: 

xD cool down clara-chan,some people are like that >.> 

they just can't bare it if some person is perfect or better than them

She is either bored, or she is a lesbo, or she is having fun by making you feel uncomfortable.............

You should probably just ignore it. It isn't like you can do anything about it, people are free to look where they want to. She'll probably stop after a while anyway.

Sindar said:
You should probably just ignore it. It isn't like you can do anything about it, people are free to look where they want to. She'll probably stop after a while anyway.

Claraviolet said:
Sindar said:
Maybe, you can ask her to stop staring at you..........

Aside from all of the attempted mind reading. I'm going to be speaking from a postive spectrum on the subject.

Claraviolet, She could either be interested in you... in either a positive or negative manner. I understand how many people hate being stared at. It's too bad she isn't someone you could be friends with. Sorry about that. 

@Madara: I did ya know >.<
@Jupiter: yeah.That's how it is huh.....may be I should stop suger coating stuff.
​@Sindar:This is no joke TT.TT   I am going to snap and I might punch her pretty soon >< 

Oh wow, I hate people like that always quick to judge and say things about others but never seem to take any interest in their own life and usually they are never any better themselves. I wouldn't let it get to you, if she can sit and judge you then she is obviously either jealous of you for some reason or she has got problems in her own life and she feels like judging others will make her feel better. Sounds to be like she may have confidence issues to be honest.

Back