What I Listen to when i Read.

Ace

I generally listen to instrumentals so songs with lyrics aren't the best, but some songs have wonderful instrumentals even if there's lyrics so i can't always ignore them.

this is one of the few that don't that i absolutely love.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Blackrose said:
Would listening to music not distract you from what you're reading though?

i can't stand not having something in the background if i have nothing i immerse myself into the manga and read forever, happened once with Kingdom. I read it from noon to 5am, without sound

Ace said:
i can't stand not having something in the background if i have nothing i immerse myself into the manga and read forever, happened once with Kingdom. I read it from noon to 5am, without sound

Well duuhhh..isn't that the magical thing about reading? Getting lost in whatever it is lol
I sometimes get pretty testy if I'm reading something good and people keep harassing me though..idc how long I been reading lol
Sound can be kinda distracting to me since I might most likely just get into the music and forget about reading

Blackrose said:
Well duuhhh..isn't that the magical thing about reading? Getting lost in whatever it is lol
I sometimes get pretty testy if I'm reading something good and people keep harassing me though..idc how long I been reading lol
Sound can be kinda distracting to me since I might most likely just get into the music and forget about reading

it'd be to the point of not eating or sleeping, with sound i can atleast be mindful about what my body needs

Oh I see
I'm usually not so keen on eating and stuff in any case. I stop if I'm hungry or my mom has been calling and complaining long enough lol

Blackrose said:
Oh I see
I'm usually not so keen on eating and stuff in any case. I stop if I'm hungry or my mom has been calling and complaining long enough lol

i like to maintain a healthy body so i pay attention to the various things it needs

Back