what do you think of orihime?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
she is annoying to me and during the heauco mando arc, i wanted someone to punch her whenever she said "kurosaki-kun"
i don't know why she acts all girly and cowardly when rukia and other women in bleach are fighting just like men.
what do you think of her? i dislike her :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
she is annoying to me and during the heauco mando arc, i wanted someone to punch her whenever she said "kurosaki-kun"
i don't know why she acts all girly and cowardly when rukia and other women in bleach are fighting just like men.
what do you think of her? i dislike her :cheers:
That is just her personality... If they would have all the girls acting courageously and fighting just like the men, then it would get boring pretty quickly... Also, I think KuranKaname was intended to be a character that provided comic relief in the show...

alakazam said:
That is just her personality... If they would have all the girls acting courageously and fighting just like the men, then it would get boring pretty quickly... Also, I think KuranKaname was intended to be a character that provided comic relief in the show...

what kind of comic relief are you talking about?
he is the main character on vampire knight.

KuranKaname said:
alakazam said:

what kind of comic relief are you talking about?
he is the main character on vampire knight.
I'm sorry. I was not paying attention when I typed that. I obviously meant to say Orihime, not Kuran Kaname... lol :lost1:

alakazam said:
I'm sorry. I was not paying attention when I typed that. I obviously meant to say Orihime, not Kuran Kaname... lol :lost1:
that makes sense now.
seems like you are enchanted by my vampiric charms :cheers:

useless and annoying, she had this one part in the anime that made you want to rip your ears off from calling out to Ichigo's name so many times.

Demon_skeith said:
useless and annoying, she had this one part in the anime that made you want to rip your ears off from calling out to Ichigo's name so many times.

in hueco mondo arc.
yes. she is annoying :cheers:

she is a b#tch plan and simple and somehow got lucky and ended up with ichigo as the mangaka wanted to entertain us for what he has been hinting all these years.

Back