What do you think of 3 minute anime?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
It doesn't have enough time. So far I have watched seiki kusuo no seinen and vampire homes.
I liked them but they are not masterpieces.
So what do you think guys?

MadaraUchiha said:
3-6 minute anime are mostly either special episodes of a popular anime, or just normal slice of life anime. The only one that has piqued my interest is an anime called 'The Disastrous Life of Saiki K':
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33255/Saiki_Kusuo_no_Ψ-nan_TV

LOL!
The anime that I have mentioned in my previous post are full fledged anime ya know.
Did you watch any such anime so far? I am not talking about what you might watch.

Claraviolet said:
LOL!
The anime that I have mentioned in my previous post are full fledged anime ya know.
Did you watch any such anime so far? I am not talking about what you might watch.

When I was returning home on the train, my friend made me watch this random anime called Danchigai. It's a 3 minute anime, 12 episodes, and is about 5 siblings and their daily lives. Haven't watched any anime other than that. Have watched a few specials though. The most recent one being the special episodes of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

MadaraUchiha said:
When I was returning home on the train, my friend made me watch this random anime called Danchigai. It's a 3 minute anime, 12 episodes, and is about 5 siblings and their daily lives. Haven't watched any anime other than that. Have watched a few specials though. The most recent one being the special episodes of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

I See.
Never heard of danchigai. Is it good?
Specials are quite common.

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey, I said 'I don't know'. Why would you assume that?
And, yeah, cool.

Because you said, I could check it out n an office bus.
So....

MadaraUchiha said:
From what I can remember, it's just a bunch of harmless everyday stuff.

I regretted watch blade of the immortal in the office bus. There same goes to some other scone as well.

Back