What about a general films section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

identityissues8

Hey guys.
I just noticed you've got entertainment/media topics for everything, but unles sI've missed something (which is entirely possible) nothing for general (non-anime) kind of films.

Any interest in adding such a thing?

We've already added a separate section for video games, music, etc, and they are either inactive or the same questions are asked over and over...........But, a separate section for films, books, philosophy, etc will surely be added after the forum has become more active.............

MadaraUchiha said:
We've already added a separate section for video games, music, etc, and they are either inactive or the same questions are asked over and over...........But, a separate section for films, books, philosophy, etc will surely be added after the forum has become more active.............

Sindar said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I'd like to...........I am but a mod, not an admin..............So, it is upto Clara or Shaurya or Star to add those sections.................

Well,  I don't personally like the idea. I believe a forum should stick to it's niche. Because then the forum risks being a sell out. That's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back