Well Well

hawkeye_mihawk

it's been a long time ;)
you guys missed me?? :blush:

obviously not,whom i'm kidding xD

To people i don't know and people who don't know me i'm mihawk(ex-mod) and one of the oldest member of this forum finally back after a tragic accident and STUPID EXAMS :full:

Hello to all,let make some memories together again

Welcome back, and I hope you everything's alright..... So, did you watch any anime, or movie, recently?

Hello. Are you planning to become a mos again? There are many spanners these days.

MadaraUchiha said:
Welcome back, and I hope you everything's alright..... So, did you watch any anime, or movie, recently?
thans :D,yes i have been watching anime a lot and some movies of my native language.
what about you and how are you??

Davis said:
welcome back ^_^

thanks ;)

BurnsyCEO said:
Accidents are no laughing matter. Hope you're fine.
it happened like 2-3months back and im perfectly fine now.

Nel said:
Hello. Are you planning to become a mos again? There are many spanners these days.

i cant say,i was not active for like a 6-8months and i dont know how old-granny and star-san are.

Glad you are doing fine.
We didn't interact much but I do recall seeing your posts, so it is nice to have you around, man.

Kaynil said:
Glad you are doing fine.
We didn't interact much but I do recall seeing your posts, so it is nice to have you around, man.

Your posts make it look like you are a man instead of a woman. Are you with being mistaken as a man?

hawkeye_mihawk said:
thans :D,yes i have been watching anime a lot and some movies of my native language.
what about you and how are you??

thanks ;)

it happened like 2-3months back and im perfectly fine now.

i cant say,i was not active for like a 6-8months and i dont know how old-granny and star-san are.

I've mostly been watching movies, and the only anime I'm watching right now is One Piece......

MadaraUchiha said:
I've mostly been watching movies, and the only anime I'm watching right now is One Piece......
i didn watch one piece for like 5months,hows it??

Kaynil said:
Glad you are doing fine.

thank you :)

hawkeye_mihawk said:
i didn watch one piece for like 5months,hows it??

thank you :)

It's very good, and considering that this was once a One Piece forum, there are many fans here....

MadaraUchiha said:
It's very good, and considering that this was once a One Piece forum, there are many fans here....

There are many posts oi in one piece corner. No other anime got that many posts or topics.

No one is active anymore. Not even mods. It's better to fire all of them. Did you know that sanji is getting married?

hawkeye_mihawk said:
Yeah,through some spoilers.
To big moms daughter right??

Oh yeah . Wouldn't that be awesome? U wonder what would luffy do if it were to happen. Will he swallow hus pride and work under sanji or will he abandon a nakamas?

Nel said:
Oh yeah . Wouldn't that be awesome? U wonder what would luffy do if it were to happen. Will he swallow hus pride and work under sanji or will he abandon a nakamas?
No he won't abandon anyone,My guess is sanji countinues his journey with them but on some conditions by big mom

hawkeye_mihawk said:
No he won't abandon anyone,My guess is sanji countinues his journey with them but on some conditions by big mom

What if he marries and asks big mom's daughter to join straw hats?

Nel said:
What if he marries and asks big mom's daughter to join straw hats?
thats what i think will happen,but it sounds simple.

what i think is Luffy meets Big Mom and have a conversation with her.You know saying he will be pirate king and other idiotic stuff.And bring up the topic i will beat kaido after settling things with you.hearing this big mom gets intrested in him and give sometime to him and postpones marriage.

hawkeye_mihawk said:
thats what i think will happen,but it sounds simple.

what i think is Luffy meets Big Mom and have a conversation with her.You know saying he will be pirate king and other idiotic stuff.And bring up the topic i will beat kaido after settling things with you.hearing this big mom gets intrested in him and give sometime to him and postpones marriage.

Oh. I can actually imagine all that. It's a high probability that it will happen. Hope oda comes up with something else .

Back