Watch or read - which one do you do first?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Do you usually watch the anime first and read the manga after watching the anime, or the other way around? Or do you just randomly choose either the manga or the anime and don't need to have both?

I start with what I have at hand. I can't always start with the original format.
Depending on how much I care for the series I might try the other versions.

Much to my dismay, I must admit that I've never read a manga. Maybe I will someday. I have enjoyed some anime series, and I think I would like manga more because it's much more in-depth. Someday...

Elvis said:
Do you usually watch the anime first and read the manga after watching the anime, or the other way around? Or do you just randomly choose either the manga or the anime and don't need to have both?

I usually start with the one i see first, i have a manga app on my phone and i brows it a lot.
I try to read more but i just don't have that much time to catch up... but there are exceptions one that comes to mind is Samurai Deeper Kyo, the show was well... not the kind i would like to say the least but the Manga was great!

Minj369 said:
I usually start with the one i see first, i have a manga app on my phone and i brows it a lot.
I try to read more but i just don't have that much time to catch up... but there are exceptions one that comes to mind is Samurai Deeper Kyo, the show was well... not the kind i would like to say the least but the Manga was great!

You shouldn't install manga apps especially in phone,
They make the processor slow and they eat the battery's life.

I would suggest either online reading or PC download.

Mine said:
You shouldn't install manga apps especially in phone,
They make the processor slow and they eat the battery's life.

I would suggest either online reading or PC download.

well, i would order my manga's if i had the money and i leave my house more than i'm on my comp, my phone is my saviour on long drives and i do have a charger with me if i need it. thank for the advice tho ^^

I would watch an anime before opting for manga.
Not all the anime have good concepts and not all the manga are worth our time.

I go for whichever is available. Manga is fun to read, as for me, they way manga artists make the characters move through their artistic skills and that it's amazing to read it differently from reading a mere novel/book. Anime is even better because the characters talk and move, and it even feels like they're living beings!

Back