Voltes V

Silver_Fox

Banned
A classic. A super robot anime  from 70's, yup super robot so it's packed with action. 

The story is started with earth invasion from alien Boazan, a humanoid alien with horny on their head. An when earth begin to losing, Voltes V come into stage and save the day and defend the earth since then. Looks simple but actually there are more story than it looks, it happened that the creator of Voltes V is resident of Boazan planet and there are lot elements of surprise as well that make the story more interesting. Actually Voltes V talk a lot about tyranism, discrimination, freedom and rebellion. Yup they have mature content, not just giant robot fighting giant monster.

Something to worth take note about this series is they we're banned in Phillipines in 1979 because of their content about tyrany and rebellion is dangerous and threatening the regime of Ferdinand Marcos, in an instant Voltes V theme become nasional anthem of the people of Phillipines, quite unique story.

Anyway.. despite of old style art of this anime, this series is still worth to watch

horny on the heard?
is it an echi anime? people avoid talking about smut and echi anime here which i don't get

Angel said:
horny on the heard?
is it an echi anime? people avoid talking about smut and echi anime here which i don't get

Sorry, a typo from auto-correct, what i meant is horn on their head hehe..

Oh yea i wonder why is that? Isn't that hentai and ecchi part of anime as well?

BlueFog2019 said:
Sorry, a typo from auto-correct, what i meant is horn on their head hehe..

Oh yea i wonder why is that? Isn't that hentai and ecchi part of anime as well?

that made my day.
i was thinking of a bad plot with horny creatures. they are part of anime but the main admins don't like them and everyone gets hush hush because of it

Angel said:
that made my day.
i was thinking of a bad plot with horny creatures. they are part of anime but the main admins don't like them and everyone gets hush hush because of it

Okay i'll follow the rules, i don't want Madara and Star get mad hehe..

BlueFog2019 said:
Okay i'll follow the rules, i don't want Madara and Star get mad hehe..

they won't get mad but people don't talk much.
they are afraid people would think of them as perverts but i don't agree with that

Angel said:
they won't get mad but people don't talk much.
they are afraid people would think of them as perverts but i don't agree with that

Um.. i have no problem with that, no one actually know me in person haha..

BlueFog2019 said:
Um.. i have no problem with that, no one actually know me in person haha..

that's good
i try to keep it that way too but some people here know each other in real life too.
i can't imagine that

Angel said:
that's good
i try to keep it that way too but some people here know each other in real life too.
i can't imagine that

Wow.. you serious? I think.. it's not that fun anymore if we somehow can reach each other outside of this forum, except if we have other intention

BlueFog2019 said:
Wow.. you serious? I think.. it's not that fun anymore if we somehow can reach each other outside of this forum, except if we have other intention

they are all family and good friends may be?
not everyone meet to get into each other's pants.

BlueFog2019 said:
Haha.. you're right, you're right there must be another reasons

sorry.
it came out rude. i am working on it but it's not my forte
i didn't mean to be very blunt

Back