Virus defeat

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
If your phone or any other type of tech that you are using gets a virus, how do you deal with it other than getting rid of it?

Not a virus but I've gotten adware and those are pretty easy to remove, I don't think I've ever had a full on virus before at least not one I can remember.

you changed your avatar and i didn't notice it. it looks beautiful. i got virus but i always do the factory reset and even my phone shuts down abruptly sometimes and i don't know if that's a virus or not

I got enough stuff its been years since I last got anything. But I would just run my AV, anti-malware to make sure it stays clean.

Risk said:
Not a virus but I've gotten adware and those are pretty easy to remove, I don't think I've ever had a full on virus before at least not one I can remember.

That's great news. Once you keep your antivirus up to date you should be fine in future as well :)

Angel said:
you changed your avatar and i didn't notice it. it looks beautiful. i got virus but i always do the factory reset and even my phone shuts down abruptly sometimes and i don't know if that's a virus or not

Could be a virus or maybe even storage space problems. Thanks I thought it suited the name better

Demon_skeith said:
I got enough stuff its been years since I last got anything. But I would just run my AV, anti-malware to make sure it stays clean.

Yep great idea. I always run mine..haven't really had any viruses though

Back