Video editing?

Does anyone here edit videos? I've been doing it since about 2009. I enjoy it a lot! I also do GFX but I'm not as good at that.

Logged said:
Does anyone here edit videos? I've been doing it since about 2009. I enjoy it a lot! I also do GFX but I'm not as good at that.

If you do editing then you should know what format do I need to use to save a video for viewing on televison or dvd? When I do it only works on the computer and not the dvd. Any suggestions?

As a streamer on Twitch, I edit videos all the time. It's pretty much a part of my "daily" life you could say at least on the days after I stream. Typically, I like to edit videos after a stream and get them ready for YouTube upload.

blackrose said:
If you do editing then you should know what format do I need to use to save a video for viewing on televison or dvd? When I do it only works on the computer and not the dvd. Any suggestions?

[quote="Davis" pid='111051' dateline='1540332232']

different TV's will support different formats. you will need to find out what your TV supports  try h.264 mp4
[/quote]

how long has it been? how is your new job?
thinking of changing it?

blackrose said:
Hmmm ok I will. Thanks

just download a converter and put the file onto a usb should be good to go

Angel said:
how long has it been? how is your new job?
thinking of changing it?

im not looking but if i see something then sure i would consider it, no harm in hearing someone out in an interview.

Davis said:
just download a converter and put the file onto a usb should be good to go

im not looking but if i see something then sure i would consider it, no harm in hearing someone out in an interview.

i am very impressed. i always get nervous trying to say all the right things that are needed.
i don't get a lot of job offers

Angel said:
i am very impressed. i always get nervous trying to say all the right things that are needed.
i don't get a lot of job offers

i don't either, i apply to get interviews

i don't know as i don't use them.

just google for some converters, most of them will convert to many different file types.

Davis said:
i don't either, i apply to get interviews

i don't know as i don't use them.

just google for some converters, most of them will convert to many different file types.

i don't get this. what do you mean by convert into different file type?
aren't we talking interview?

I tend to create a lot of video game content and so due to that, I tend to do a lot of video editing for places such as YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and also Instagram as well.

I wouldn't say that I am a pro but I am slowly learning more as I go along :)

Back