Vampire knight similar anime

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
Are there any anime that resembles vampire knight? I really liked it and I never found any anime close to it. I liked the little romance in the anime and the art.

If you are looking for vampires, then you could try hellsing, trinity blood, blood+. If you are looking for romance in anime, then you could always try for sword art online, clannad.

Lucifer said:
Are there any anime that resembles vampire knight? I really liked it and I never found any anime close to it. I liked the little romance in the anime and the art.

Heyy.. what happened with that Yuuki girl? She's intimate with Zero and Kuran haha...

Poseidon said:
Heyy.. what happened with that Yuuki girl? She's intimate with Zero and Kuran haha...
Have you read the entire series man?
I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Poseidon said:
I'm doing slow reading haha.. i just reach the point where Kuran killed Shizuka
That's cool man
Keep reading it. You will be very surprised at the end. I just don't want to spoil anything for you man

@Poseidon if you are gonna discuss the manga you may as well discuss it in a new thread in the manga section instead of spoiling it here unnecessarily.

MadaraUchiha said:
@Poseidon if you are gonna discuss the manga you may as well discuss it in a new thread in the manga section instead of spoiling it here unnecessarily.

Ah okay. But i never discuss thing of i haven't finished the series

MadaraUchiha said:

Sorry man
We got carried away. We will try to avoid spoilers

Poseidon said:
Ah okay. But i never discuss thing of i haven't finished the series
Sorry man
I got carried away.

Owari no seraph is about vampires too.
I have watched it a long time ago, so, I don't remember much but I believe it's almost the same as vampire knight

i don't get what's the big deal about vampires.
i don't usually watch anime with very strong supernatural creatures. they make me uncomfortable

I have seen Trigun and it has the same vibe as vampire knight. If you don't mind the art too much and likes comedy, give it a try

Back