Userbars

Ace

This has been in my mind for so long but wasn't able to do much with what I had (shiet laptop) now that I can run more programs at once on my new PC I've been playing around with these, And I've Color Coded them to our Current ranks.​
and yes all of them are CHIBI <--can be changed just easier to work with.​
(please note: I've kept it to One Piece Characters can be changed at Admin+ Request. and yes I know Orange+green zorro makes no sense these are all tests and can be changed when needed.)​

I've also changed the characters. i can also work on different shapes i found this one best.​

Super Mod: Orange.
bmgO2sA.png

Admin: Red.
OwRuAFI.png
New:
E2PHnil.png
Secondary:
JG1SPbJ.png
x9sJUfV.png
pfeMGzv.png
NWXznCV.png
4CHj63I.png

What do you all think? It's pretty basic but we do need new-more user bars. Also, i hope in not missing any ranks​

Well we have 5 groups missing... Rogue Pirate, Super Nova, Shichibukai, Banned pirates and Moderator.  
As you said, they are pretty basic but the format seems good.
Maybe you increase the height of the text box? And do play more with colours and fonts...

hmm, I'll be re-working all of them then, these were more for show and tell get everyone's feedback then work on others

~UPDATED~

Changed the sizing and coloring of Admin Working on others, Added effects to text. Note May be too big for the userbars will work on this.

~UPDATED~

I took the Regular oval shape from the files and reworked it, I also added a bit more effects (note same effects for the text easiest to read)

Completely depends on which one they don't take long to make and the reason I kept to one piece characters is cause the current user bars have them I also state in my thread if they want a change in characters that's no problem.

Ace said:
Completely depends on which one they don't take long to make and the reason I kept to one piece characters is cause the current user bars have them I also state in my thread if they want a change in characters that's no problem.
Why can't we take active user avatars?

I know this is an old thread but they look amazing. I wonder if they could be changed to look better now with how much as changed and what we can do to graphics now to make them look and feel better.

Back