Urahara vs yourichi

R

Rukia

Both of them are fairly powerful.
they are old and have same amount of experience.
So, who will win this?

I don't know much about yourichi but it's hard to imagine her winning this battle. Urahara is very strong but I don't know the abilities of yourichi to be certain about this battle

i don't read manga and i only ever watched anime for bleach. both of them are strong and they won't fight ever but if they fight they be equals

Urahara obviously.  The inventer of Hogyaku and has one of the badass bankai's.. Read manga and you will know.

I didn't know that you are a manga reader :D
Well, we still don't know all the abilities of youruichi to be honest.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I didn't know that you are a manga reader :D
Well, we still don't know all the abilities of youruichi to be honest.

I Am a RR( rare reader) .. And its shown in the manga.. Yoiruchi and urahara have reitsu differences.. Agaibst a sternritter ( I forgot his abilities ), urahara was the one who defeated him.. Yoiruchi couldnt even come close to urahara's power..

Sase said:
I Am a RR( rare reader) .. And its shown in the manga.. Yoiruchi and urahara have reitsu differences.. Agaibst a sternritter ( I forgot his abilities ), urahara was the one who defeated him.. Yoiruchi couldnt even come close to urahara's power..

I see. Then it wouldn't be a competition at all. Then what about the other thread?
Will he be able to beat byakuya kuchiki?

[quote="Sase" pid='107999' dateline='1537970115']
Urahara obviously.  The inventer of Hogyaku and has one of the badass bankai's.. Read manga and you will know.
[/quote]

I might start reading it as the manga ended but not many people like the ending of bleach

Nameless said:
I might start reading it as the manga ended but not many people like the ending of bleach

It is a very long manga. Hopefully you wouldn't find it hard to read.
Are you planning to start from the beginning? Or to start from where the anime ended? I recommend to pick the point where anime ended.

[quote="Sase" pid='107999' dateline='1537970115']
[/quote]

how strong is that lady? is she strong enough to be able to defeat a captain like byakuya? i don't think she is weak but i don't remember much about her

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. Then it wouldn't be a competition at all. Then what about the other thread?
Will he be able to beat byakuya kuchiki?

ByaKuya cant even beat yoruichi.. Urahara can.. So, there ya go.. Urahara and yoruichi both trained Ichigo in order to save Rukia.. Urahara doesnt have just his zanpakto but he can use Hado as well..

Angel said:
how strong is that lady? is she strong enough to be able to defeat a captain like byakuya? i don't think she is weak but i don't remember much about her

Yoruichi was a captain herself before Soi fon.. She is like a older sis to byakuya.. She teased him back when byakuga couldnt do flash step properly.. She can defeat byakuya if she wanna

Sase said:
ByaKuya cant even beat yoruichi.. Urahara can.. So, there ya go.. Urahara and yoruichi both trained Ichigo in order to save Rukia.. Urahara doesnt have just his zanpakto but he can use Hado as well..

Yoruichi was a captain herself before Soi fon.. She is like a older sis to byakuya.. She teased him back when byakuga couldnt do flash step properly.. She can defeat byakuya if she wanna

I am not so sure what hado is not it sounds like haki from one piece.
I will pick up Naruto again one of these days. I never thought yoruichi is that powerful.

Sase said:

didn't byakuya's power grew? i didn't think it is possible but he must have surpassed her long ago. his bankai is very good too but i never knew of her bankai

Now we are just trying to find a way to make byakuya a hero by making him defeat his former captain. He will lose and not everyone can surpass their master.

Angel said:
didn't byakuya's power grew? i didn't think it is possible but he must have surpassed her long ago. his bankai is very good too but i never knew of her bankai

In the beginning, it was "wow, what a powerful zanpakto" but it turned meh... You gotta read the quincy arc to know it. Tbh , Renji would be powerful than Byakuga.

Sase said:
In the beginning, it was "wow, what a powerful zanpakto" but it turned meh... You gotta read the quincy arc to know it. Tbh , Renji would be powerful than Byakuga.

the fuk? it's not intended for you. but how can renji be powerful than byakuya. renji works under byakuya. he doesn't have any planning and his bankai isn't powerful like byakuya's

Angel said:
the fuk? it's not intended for you. but how can renji be powerful than byakuya. renji works under byakuya. he doesn't have any planning and his bankai isn't powerful like byakuya's

Byakuya couldnt do shit against a certain quincy ( forgot the name ) when Rukia tried to save his ass.. He shiulda been dead right now but kubo kept him for fan girls drooling over him... Renji is powerful than Rukia cause he was trained by the zero squad themselves along with Ichigo.. Hence Renji would beat byakuya..

Sase said:
Byakuya couldnt do shit against a certain quincy ( forgot the name ) when Rukia tried to save his ass.. He shiulda been dead right now but kubo kept him for fan girls drooling over him... Renji is powerful than Rukia cause he was trained by the zero squad themselves along with Ichigo.. Hence Renji would beat byakuya..

didn't you tell me rukia's bankai is very powerful? how can you say that rukia can be beaten by renji after saying that? this s very confusing. if bleach isn't that long, i would have picked it up by now.

Back