Ur Likes and Dislikes

hawkeye_mihawk

This thread is for people who want to watch new anime of ur liking.Post ur like's and Dislike's maybe someone who have the same taste may reply you with some good anime you haven't watched yet.

So there are many anime's to watch.What you like and dislike??

I like If hero is not so strong but grows stronger or hero having hidden powers and Awesome romance :p 
and i dislike harem anime with nonsense romance with all girls or you can say girls falling for main character for small reasons  >.>

you can suggest me some :p.

smoker said:
i watched it long back so i dont remember it much,but it is good

it has action,fun and cooking :p

I see.
I will check it out smoker :D
Thank you for the recommendation.

I like Shounen or anything with a lead male

Little to no romance

Action, Horror, Sci-fi

Good anti-hero type of character and/or villain you sympathize with

Females who are actually useful and not annoying.

Dislike: Romance, Female lead characters, and anime with fanservice(unless it is the guys lol)

Kai said:

Little to no romance

Action, Horror, Sci-fi

Dislike: Romance, Female lead characters, and anime with fanservice(unless it is the guys lol)

why do you dislike female lead anime my man?
any reason for that?

hawkeye_mihawk said:
no :3

never watched a female lead anime before,if u knw any suggest me :p

i saw seirei no moribito after reading the review my man.
it's really good. you should try it out.

hawkeye_mihawk said:
i know that anime :eek:,but never watched it though xD

watch it bro xD
it's good. i was surprised by the quality myself xD

Any anime with any genre with good story, dialogues and pacing, with not-too-excessive romance, and little to zero fanservice.....

Star_Of_Hope said:
I like normal shonen anime and sometimes comedy anime.
I dislike fan-service and anime with over comedy :D

As for Shounen, I want to suggest you to watch: "Toradora"; "Noragami" and 2nd season "Noragami Aragoto"; "Bakuman" - 2nd season "Bakuman II" and 3rd season "Bakuman III"; "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun"; "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai" - 2nd season "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai II" and 3rd season "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen"; "Soul Eater" and 2nd season "Soul Eater NOT!; Mirai Nikki and Ao no Exorcist" - They're also a lot funny...

Kai said:

Little to no romance

Action, Horror, Sci-fi

As for Fantasci-fi, I want to suggest you to watch: "To Aru Majutsu no Index" - 2nd season "To Aru Majutsu no Index II" and the movie "To Aru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki"; "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" - 2nd season To Aru Kagaku no Railgun II" (they're the spin-off series of To Aru Majutsu but still a lot nice and funny.

MadaraUchiha said:
Any anime with any genre with good story, dialogues and pacing, with not-too-excessive romance, and little to zero fanservice.....

Just watch to my MAL. I'm sure you will find a lot of anime you didn't watch yet and that you're still missing.

Daexto95 said:
As for Shounen, I want to suggest you to watch: "Toradora"; "Noragami" and 2nd season "Noragami Aragoto"; "Bakuman" - 2nd season "Bakuman II" and 3rd season "Bakuman III"; "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun"; "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai" - 2nd season "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai II" and 3rd season "Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen"; "Soul Eater" and 2nd season "Soul Eater NOT!; Mirai Nikki and Ao no Exorcist" - They're also a lot funny...

As for Fantasci-fi, I want to suggest you to watch: "To Aru Majutsu no Index" - 2nd season "To Aru Majutsu no Index II" and the movie "To Aru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki"; "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" - 2nd season To Aru Kagaku no Railgun II" (they're the spin-off series of To Aru Majutsu but still a lot nice and funny.

Just watch to my MAL. I'm sure you will find a lot of anime you didn't watch yet and that you're still missing.

Would you telling me more about the anime, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?
I have never heard of it so....

Star_Of_Hope said:
Would you telling me more about the anime, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?
I have never heard of it so....

I'm not the type of person who likes explaining long stuff like anime plots. You should just do what I usually do, or...:
  1. Google for the Anime plot
  2. Youtube for some Anime clips
  3. Youtube for some AMVs
  4. Google for some people comments about the Anime
and if what I read and watched was enough to please me an anime, I'll watch it!

Daexto95 said:

Link?

MadaraUchiha said:

Hello, my Admin MadaraUchiha, nice to meet you!
If you want my MAL link you should just go to the MAL stink thread in this forums community or just come to visit my profile and you'll find the animelist link in the Profilo Info.
If you instead want the links to watch to the animes I mentioned before in this thread, I won't list you any of them since I better not spam. Just ask me for them in PVT MSG!

Daexto95 said:
Hello, my Admin MadaraUchiha, nice to meet you!
If you want my MAL link you should just go to the MAL stink thread in this forums community or just come to visit my profile and you'll find the animelist link in the Profilo Info.
If you instead want the links to watch to the animes I mentioned before in this thread, I won't list you any of them since I better not spam. Just ask me for them in PVT MSG!

you might have meant stick thread and it came out as a stick thread. it's funny and i almost laughed a little hard and startled others. i don't mind the spam.

Back