Upvote system only.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Isn't that actually good? After all, some users clearly dislike some users. In order to show their dislike, they use the downvotes to soil another user's reputation.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I have seen this stuff in countless number of forums.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]So it is always better to use only upvote system in order to get rid of such things among users.[/font]

I have to agree with you. Down votes can lower peoples self esteem and stuff. Like in NBF, there's only an up vote (the down vote button was disabled). So are we donna get those up votes/ down votes here too?

Random Sage said:
I have to agree with you. Down votes can lower peoples self esteem and stuff. Like in NBF, there's only an up vote (the down vote button was disabled). So are we donna get those up votes/ down votes here too?

Here the upvotes are nothing but reputation. We are thinking about disabling the negative reputation.

Back