Unrequited love yaoi manga list

Blackangel

i want to make a list of heartbreaks and angry exes and happy endings in the end.
these stories are fucked up but good.

1. Tadoru Yubi (Yaoi) manga
2. Shisen (Yaoi) manga

@MadaraUchiha @Mansi14 can you sticky this topic?

MadaraUchiha said:
It's better if you tag Mansi or Kaynil and not me. I don't know anything about this.

i just wanted to get stickied and you are online most of the time. that's why i tag you. you don't have to read the threads and i won't put useless sticky threads.

SecretWish said:
i just wanted to get stickied and you are online most of the time. that's why i tag you. you don't have to read the threads and i won't put useless sticky threads.

The other two threads haven't been updated in months and also we just recently cleared all the useless sticky threads from every section in the forum so it's better to ask Mansi, she'll be back tomorrow.

MadaraUchiha said:
The other two threads haven't been updated in months and also we just recently cleared all the useless sticky threads from every section in the forum so it's better to ask Mansi, she'll be back tomorrow.

i am the only one who updates them and they are not useless. many people who likes the genre would find them helpful. i am just asking you to make it a sticky thread rarely. it's not too much work?

SecretWish said:
i am the only one who updates them and they are not useless. many people who likes the genre would find them helpful. i am just asking you to make it a sticky thread rarely. it's not too much work?

I never said the things you created were useless. I was talking about other sections. I don't want to needlessly create too many sticky threads, and Mansi is the one more familiar with this genre so it's she who can take the appropriate decisions. Or Kaynil.

MadaraUchiha said:
I never said the things you created were useless. I was talking about other sections. I don't want to needlessly create too many sticky threads, and Mansi is the one more familiar with this genre so it's she who can take the appropriate decisions. Or Kaynil.

but they are not here like you. if i tag you, i will get a reply after 20 minutes or sometimes an hour. if i tag them i might not get any reply for days.

[quote="Elvis" pid='95749' dateline='1528032786']

But that's a sin.   :huh1:
[/quote]

when two people love each other, it's not a sin. don't be a homophobe like that. marriage between two people is even legal, in some countries. it's even observed in animals and other species too.

Being a homo aint anyone's fault~. Their hormones , their nature. Insulting based on it is just fucking childish ~.

Sase said:
Being a homo aint anyone's fault~. Their hormones , their nature. Insulting based on it is just fucking childish ~.

this is not for me? then you should have quoted @Elvis as i thought you were thinking of me a homophobic prick and i almost made a comment about it.

SecretWish said:
this is not for me? then you should have quoted @Elvis as i thought you were thinking of me a homophobic prick and i almost made a comment about it.

Nah, I was generally saying .. Ya see I didnt quote anyone ~. Just merely stated my opinion.

Sase said:
Nah, I was generally saying .. Ya see I didnt quote anyone ~. Just merely stated my opinion.

i didn't think of it like that. i am so sorry.you are right about everything in your post
i don't judge anyone for whom they like.

Sase said:
Apology accepted and I accept ya as ya are.. :). Reminds me of the mexican girl from sense8 series. She loves gay couples ~. No biggie. Well, people have foot fetish and they talk bout a girl liking two men making out as weird .. To think, those people think they are normal ~.. weirdness exist everywhere.

i didn't know of any such series. may be i should watch it, if it's an anime, i am totally in for it. people got many weird fetishes but they only tease people, whose secrets are out.

SecretWish said:
i didn't know of any such series. may be i should watch it, if it's an anime, i am totally in for it. people got many weird fetishes but they only tease people, whose secrets are out.

Sadly it's a Netflix show.. Not anime. Dope series. The concept is good. R rated- nudity exist ~. And ya are right on "people got many weird fetishes but they only tease people, whose secrets are out". Ignorance is bliss~

Sase said:

God says that it's an abomination and, I dunno, man, but He created more stuff than you did, so I'm going to take His word for it.

Sase said:
Sadly it's a Netflix show.. Not anime. Dope series. The concept is good. R rated- nudity exist ~. And ya are right on "people got many weird fetishes but they only tease people, whose secrets are out". Ignorance is bliss~

i will watch it. if she is into them, then there are gay couples in it. ain't that right?

Elvis said:
God says that it's an abomination and, I dunno, man, but He created more stuff than you did, so I'm going to take His word for it.

it's not and i don't like people saying that in the name of god. they are just prejudices and hypocritical views.

Back